Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds Tabbed Update Submitted

Edited 1519602706
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
As mentioned in a previous post, and via the Important Announcement update in the character sheet itself, a potentially game-breaking change is coming to the Savage Worlds Tabbed sheet.  The pull request has been submitted, so things should hit sometime next week.  I'd recommend backing everything up as best you can as a precaution, though, it shouldn't break anything but maybe custom macros for Mooks, and even those won't break right away. Long story short: the old Mook fields are going away, so Mooks and Wild Cards will all share the same fields going forward. I have not, as yet, removed all the old fields, so if something does go awry, you should be able to get to the old view of the Mook sheet by manually entering an Attribute called "showMook" and setting the value to 1.  However, that bit of the code will be deleted in a future release to shorten the sheet's code; it will no longer be maintained going forward. There is a sheetworker in place that should migrate all the fields over, so there shouldn't be a loss of data, but...you never know. Also, through the fabulous efforts of Felipe F, the character sheet has been updated so it can be translated into other languages and Portuguese is already done. As always, you free to join my  QA/Test Campaign and participate in making sure any bugs are caught before changes go out the door.
I think you mean "ShowMook"?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Rabulias said: I think you mean "ShowMook"? Nope. the attribute name is: attr_showMook (with a small 's'). However, ShowMook will also work (at least in my testing it did).
Sorry I was unclear, you say shooMook in your post above.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Oops...didn't realize.  Thanks for pointing that out and I have corrected it. :)