Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet for Pokemon Tabletop Adventures completely unusable

The only character sheet for the game is completely unusable. The Bright Red background and fine black type makes reading what the text box next to them do, and the sheet only takes inputs with no way to have them roll in-game, being little more than a stat keeper. Is there a way to have another sheet done or easy to understand, detailed way to replace it?  I mostly only need one that works for the Pokemon themselves, not the trainer.
All character sheets (besides the Official ones) are community-written, so your options are pretty much to write it yourself, or to contact the person that created it, if their contact info is in the sheet information, and ask them to update it.
The author of it is Eric Tannenbaum (sepianra), how do I get into contact with them, not seeing anything on the forum or on Google of this person Also, is there easy to understand details on how to make character sheets? There is no video for it and the Roll20 page on it seems to not really have a starting point.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
His Roll20 user ID is listed on the json file for the character sheet on GitHub. I believe this is the  Eric T. you are looking for. Making a character sheet uses html and css. There are many tutorials online if you're not familiar with them. Information on Roll20  sheet workers can be found here on the wiki. I recommend looking at the code on GitHub of another sheet that does something similar to what you want for ideas/help. And of course, you can always ask questions on the forums, I've had a lot of great help from the knowledabel people here.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The other option is to look at the "Pokemon Tabletop United" system that is a streamlined and improved version of PTA, which have a more recently updated sheet here.
Andreas J. said: The other option is to look at the "Pokemon Tabletop United" system that is a streamlined and improved version of PTA, which have a more recently updated sheet here. I have, and no, it is more complicated, and the game I am DMing is based more around the Pokemon than the Trainer, sort of like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Hello, I saw your post some days ago since I was also looking for a decent sheet. I ended up just coding my own (I'm a bit of a novice so I borrowed the style from another sheet). I am not sure if it would fit your game but mine has a tab at the top to change from human to pokemon. Unfortunately the inventory is on the trainer sheet so you'd have to tab back and forth. If your interested in at least seeing what it looks like I can give you the code. Have a good day.
I have the same problem. Is there anyway someone else can update/improve the free PTA character sheets? Perhaps under new name like 2.0 since the rules updated.
Update, The original Editor of the Character is working with someone to get the sheet working. If you look at it now, it now longer has that harsh red background, has rollable Attacks and others. It is still a work in progress, though. If you use it and want to direct attention to a bug or something that isnt working right, message me and I can pass it along, as my players and I are sort of playtesters.
Move rolls aren't even working now (and haven't for 5 days). Is this going to be fixed soon? Is their a thread for comunicating with the developer?