Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with homebrew class in Pathfinder Character sheet (neceros)

So I built some classes, and even before play-testing them with actual players I will use them as NPCs against my current players (in a tournament environment). The thing is that I cannot make the sheet understand which ability is the one relevant to spellcasting, so that its modifier will be automatically added to the saving throw DC. Is there a way to do that? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Make sure you are in edit mode (the button at the very top of the sheet labeled "mode"), and have checked "show additional fields" option in spell classes.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can choose your primary ability for spells from the Spells tab|Spellcasting Classes|Spell Casting Ability.  This links to the Spells Per day section and is used for DC.  DC is only shown if you include save info in the spell.  You can also adjust DC per spell using the Misc subsection of the spell.
You guys will kill me! It only needed a recalc. My bad. However, now you mentioned the possibility of modifying the DC manually (very useful feature), in my "Misc" that possibility does not appear... Any idea of why it is so? Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Check the show more fields check box that is visible in your screenshot
Yes, that was it. Thank you for your patience. My apologies for asking such dumb questions.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
np, the pathfinder sheet is one of the most complex and large sheets. It takes a while to get used to it.