Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] No racial HD for NPC

Edited 1519711817
I'm trying to add NPC's that dont have racial HD using NPC Tab (they are humans). But every time i try to do so they recieve racial HD's and "empty" class HDs (which still affect hitpoints). A good way to check how it works is to drag and drop Aasimar from bestiary. Its a lvl 1 Aasimar cleric, but it imports with 1 racial lvl of Aasimar. Any way to work around it?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can make adjustments as needed on the Core>Classes and Level section.  Most all attributes on the sheet are shared between the PC/NPC sections. Before adjustment After adjustment
Yepp. Thats what i did. Thought there is a simpler way to go around it. Thanks for answer :)