Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SHAPED Character Sheet 5th edition GM rolls for skills, saving throws and ability checks.

Objective : I want to be able to have the following rolls be made visible only to the gm (me) skills, saving throws, and ability checks, while making other rolls attack rolls, spells, and character sheet, visible to everyone else. Troubleshooting: The settings page shows the output in general to be either all, gm, or to self, which wouldnt work for what I am trying to do. There are individual options for output which would override the universal setting, but I do not see one for the said three items above. Any recommendations?  Thanks for your time!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What you are trying to achieve is not possible with the current sheet setup. It is not set up to output sections at such a fine grain level. You can change the output on the fly if you feel the need to hide some rolls (top center of the sheet).