Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a AD&D 2nd Edition Sheet

I'm looking for a AD&D 2nd Edition Sheet. I would like a SIMPLE sheet. Does anyone have any other sheet options for AD&D 2nd Edition?

Edited 1519813098
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
A pity the two existing AD&D 2nd Edition Sheets doesn't fit the bill. Maybe you could use the Simple one as a base and remove things you don't need and work from there? As a pro user you could do that. But yeah there might be someone with custom sheet for that.
Actually any help with journal or handouts for an AD&D 2nd game would be awesome. I wish their was a way to add additional character sheets, like mini sheets for NPC's.
@ Andreas - Ya the simple sheet is to simple and the advanced sheet has so many tabs and junk all over the place which complicates things.  I would think the point to a good ad&d 2nd sheet would  be, to be as much like the original paper sheet as possible. At least visually would make it more managable. 

Edited 1519813913
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The Wicked Producer said: I wish their was a way to add additional character sheets, like mini sheets for NPC's.  It can be done with  tabs , by making a custom sheet which have the regular sheet's content in one tab, and other content in another(e.g simple npc stats). That's entirely up to if sheet authors have implemented such things on sheets or not, other game sheets have done that. That being said, can't help you with more than pointers like this, am myself in the process of figuring out how to make tabbed content for my sheets.