Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Bug with spells page

My spells keep switching their Output from ATTACK to SPELLCARD. This happens with pratically all of my offensive and healing spells and it's annoying to have to manually revert every single one when it happens.
I think I found out what the issue is. Whenever I set the spell to ATTACK, it adds a line to the "Attacks & Spellcasting" column of the Core page. But since I don't want that section to be huge, I delete the ones that I don't use as often. When I delete them from there, they revert to SPELLCARD in the spells page. Now this is really frustrating, cause it means my Core page will have to be huge and cluttered with spells I don't use often, or I'll have to manually reset the Output every time. Can you people from roll20 look into this, please?