I am interested in setting up a macro or using an existing API script or creating one (which I would need a lot of help to do) for the following: Player or GM will hit a button to roll knowledge check on selected monster token linked to a journal monster in my bestiary monsters have been transferred over from the compendium and I am using the Pathfinder > Pathfinder sheet The knowledge button will grab all the PC characters and use their knowledge skill roll for that monster by checking the character for its subtype  The base DC of the roll is determined by 10 + the CR of the creature.  Making this DC gives the name and subtypes of the creature given as a whisper to a successful player For success plus every 5 over a random piece of information is given to the player in the form of a whisper.  This information could be randomly selected without duplicates from a list of options like resistances, special attacks etc. The monster character sheet can be accessed and the information relayed in the whisper to the character Example.  an undead with CR 3 is encountered.  The GM selects the token and rolls the knowledge check. The macro pulls all players with the skill and rolls for them (untrained max 10) and then whispers to them if they know anything or do not.  If 2 party members are trained with ranks then they get a roll but others get a message saying they are not trained in that knowledge skill (or perhaps nothing at all) The macro rolls for the two eligible PCs and compares their result to the DC of the check which is 13 ( determined by 10 + the CR of the monster pulled form the monsters character sheet)  In this case lets say one rolls a 12 and one rolls a 19 The macro sends successful player a whisper with the subtype and name of the monster if they hit the DC (only player 2 this time with a 19) Player 2 is sent a whisper that says the name of the creature and the subtype (and possibly relevant subtype information) For success plus every 5 over the player receives a whisper with a random (non duplicated for them) piece of information The macro rolls 2 random pieces(19 is a success plus 1) of information and randomly gets weaknesses and special attacks and this information about the creature is pulled from the sheet and whispered to the player. Anyone know if this exists as a script?  Could be easily created?  How do you call these particular pieces if I wrote my own, etc. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.