Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Inspire courage to all

Hi everybody, I would like to know if there was a macro to apply a buff to my companions on Pathfinder. I play a bard and I would like that when I throw inspire courage its applies to all. Is it possible or not? if so, where can I find that in the manual Thanks, Neocorp
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
It's included as a "Common buff" on the PF sheet.  Each person can add the buff and toggle as needed.
thank you but suddenly it is not possible that I apply it myself for others

Edited 1519952475
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You would need to announce you are "Inspiring Courage" and anyone within range (aura's work great to show who's in range) could enable the buff.  As a player, I would gladly create a buff and enable it when requested.  ;-P An API script (pro perk) like  chatsetattr  could probably be used to trigger buff's across mutliple sheet's using a macro.