Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dark Heresy 2e skills rolls missing

I've been getting started to setup a new Dark Heresy campaign. We've built out characters but any testing of skill rolls yields absolutely no roll. Additionally, the Hit roll in gear only states that something hit, not the actual roll. I don't know if this is intended behavior. The characteristics seem to work fine and that's about it. Any help would be greatly appreciate

Edited 1519944748
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Moving to Character Sheets.  If this turns out to be a Roll20 issue rather than a sheet issue, it can easily be moved back) What browser are you using?  Edge sometimes does funny things; Roll20 only supports the latest public versions of Chrome and Firefox .
I see two character sheets for Dark Heresy 2e. Are you using the "Advanced" sheet or the basic one? If you are using the "Dark Heresy Advanced 2nd Edition" sheet, it requires API scripts (which mean the game creator must be a Pro user) for the rolls to function. The specific scripts are listed in the sheet description.
I only use chrome. Upon further investigation, it appears that there is an error on the actual script. I created a new game, as a pro user to double check and this appears to be the problem. See attached.
It looks like you haven't added any scripts to the campaign, hence the error. The API scripts are different from the sheet worker scripts in the character sheet itself, and there are three scripts that need to be added. Two of them,  DH_Degrees_Skills.js and  DH_Degrees_Weapons.js , need to be copied and pasted into the "New Script" tab on the API Script Library. The third, Ammo.js, is part of the script library and can be added using the "Roll20 API Script Library" drop-down (don't forget to scroll down and hit the "Add Script" button after selecting it. After that, the API console shouldn't be showing any errors, and the rolls on the sheets should hopefully work.
Thanks for the help! This was my first time using the API version of a sheet, I made the assumption the script was added automatically. This fixed everything, many thanks