Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenMod !Change-token-img help

I'm working on a druid macro for beastshaping. I have everything working perfectly aside from getting the token to change to the associated token image. Instead it stays the same. Here is what I am using. /w gm wills herself to transform! !token-mod {{ --set !token-mod --set ?{Choose Form|Dire Wolf,1 represents#@{Dire Wolf|character_id} |Brown Bear,2 represents#@{Brown Bear|character_id} |Giant Spider,3 represents#@{Giant Spider|character_id} |Spider,4 represents#@{Spider|character_id} |Elk,5 represents#@{Elk|character_id} |Draft Horse,6 represents#@{Draft Horse|character_id} } bar1_link|hp bar2_link|npc_ac bar3_link|npc_speed name|"Rin (BeastShaped)" showname|yes }} !change-token-img --set ?{Choose Form} Noting several or the selections have larger tokens...I there a way I can also tell it to change to the selected token's size? Thanks in advance!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You probably mean to have something like: /w gm wills herself to transform! !token-mod {{   --set     ?{Choose Form|Dire Wolf,currentside#1 represents#@{Dire Wolf|character_id}       |Brown Bear,currentside#2 represents#@{Brown Bear|character_id}       |Giant Spider,currentside#3 represents#@{Giant Spider|character_id}       |Spider,currentside#4 represents#@{Spider|character_id}       |Elk,currentside#5 represents#@{Elk|character_id}       |Draft Horse,currentside#6 represents#@{Draft Horse|character_id}     }     bar1_link|hp bar2_link|npc_ac     bar3_link|npc_speed     name|"Rin (BeastShaped)"     showname|yes }} However, the Rollable Table Token's images need to be in your User Library, not in the Marketplace.  If you have Marketplace images, you'll need to download them and upload them to get them in the User Image Library, then use that image instead for the face of the Rollable Table Token. You can set the size in the above like this (assuming the Brown Bear is 2x2):       |Brown Bear,currentside#2 represents#@{Brown Bear|character_id} width#[[2*70]] height#[[2*70]] If you do that, you'll need to give sizes to all the choices, otherwise it will just remain the prior size.
Thanks Aaron! It worked like a charm!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries! =D
Do you set up each option as a different character sheet?  If not, then how do you account for the different stats between the various forms?
Yes indeed each option is calling from a different character sheet that my player has control rights over. Once the macro/script is built I archived the sheet. The only downside I have encountered is player cannot activate the script...beastshaping herself. Since this method is so good it doesnt matter 2 clicks and I have changed her!