Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Druid Spells character sheet

Using the Pathfinder character sheet, is there any way to add all the spells from a class list (For Druid, who can cast all the spells) at once? Alternatively, does someone have a character sheet that can be used as a base with all the druid spells pre-imported? It'd be easier if the compenidum had all the necesary spells, but a lot are missing from it so you can't just drag and drop. I don't have a lot of time atm, so I can't do it as quickly as I need to. But, if no one has done the pre-generated character before, I might make that myself in a week or so. Could help a lot of people out.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
DO NOT ADD ALL THE SPELLS TO THE SHEET.  Sorry for shouting.  While you can drag/drop every spell to a sheet (Pathfinder and 5e) do not do it.  It will significantly slow the sheet to a crawl and effect everyone else in the game. The exact number will depend on your system and the game itself.  Just too many attributes being added to an already attribute-heavy sheet/game.  Just add your favorite or most often used spells.  Update/change as needed, but try to keep the number of spells on-sheet to a minimum.
Really? That's dissapointing. Oh well.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Nick V. said: Really? That's dissapointing. Oh well. I'm not sure of the exact technology behind it, but Roll20's vtt and characters sheets are basically a webpage on steroids.  If Roll20 were a standalone program it could probably better handle manipulating a database of spells in real-time...  Just a current limitation of the platform. ;-(