Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Spell Point Variant Rule for D&D 5th Edition OGL Character sheet.

I am sorry if this was already answered else where but I have been searching the forums for a while and am having trouble finding a solution / answer. I see the 5e shaped sheet supports a Mana/Spell point system and was wondering if there was an API or plans to have the D&D 5th Edition OGL Sheet support this. Especially for the prompt of casting spells at a higher level and it deducting the appropriate amount of Mana/Spell points. My party really likes the OGL Sheet and we have really enjoyed the versatility in the Spell Points variant rule for 5e. In attempt to help streamline some play elements to allow my players to better focus on the story in the short time we have to play every other week, I have tried both the Ammo Tracker by The Aaron and the ammo tracking options in the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion by Steve K and by adding the resouce to the "attack" they do deduct the resource box we are using for Spell Points and are great tools, i was really just wondering if there is anything out there to take that little bit further.  Any information would be awesome. Thanks.
Just want to show my support for this. My group has used Spell Points (via API) for the 3 years we've played 5e on roll20 because the single bar is more streamlined than a clunky grid of Spell Slots. We recently switched to the OGL 5e sheet and our biggest complaint as a group is the fact that there's so much tracking after a spell is cast (it used to be a click of a button). Just wondering if there's a way around this, or if any sheet authors or scriptomancers are willing to help out.