Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Turnmarker

Using this script: <a href="https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/Tu" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/Tu</a>... I have updated the script with a custom token with the same 200 x 200 dimensions as the original but it just looks bigger around the PC token.&nbsp; Might just be a busier icon but in any case, I would like to adjust the initiative token's size around the token.&nbsp; Is there a way to adjust that?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, though it's not a great interface...&nbsp; around line 67 there is a scale property (set to 1.7).&nbsp; That will get multiplied by the max of the tokens width or height to get the size for the marker.&nbsp; If you drop it down (say to 1.4) it will become smaller.&nbsp; You'll need to change the schemaVersion on line 15 to force the setting to get picked up (just like changing the tokenURL).
Theeeere's my chippy.&nbsp; Thanks buddy.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No problem!
Hey Aaron, I have two games with the same version of Turnmarker.&nbsp; In one, the command !tm brings up the config menu.&nbsp; In the other, it does not.&nbsp; I even tried deleting the script and copy/pasting from the other game but no difference.&nbsp; API sandbox starts normally and I've disabled all other scripts.&nbsp; The turnmarker actually does still appear but I cannot get any commands to go through.&nbsp; Not sure what else to check?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
hmm.&nbsp; Try !tm --help Also, make sure you don't have any tokens selected when you run it?&nbsp; Also, make sure you don't have more than one person in your game with your name.&nbsp; Try changing your name to something outlandish and then run the command.