Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Object movement script?

Edited 1520366374
There has been scripts like Custom Status Markers and Marching Order that use a combination of other math scripts to move objects to a different position. Is there a script out there that can simply, with a macro, move an object up 100px, or 10% of the screen, or whatever means of measuring distance is easiest?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
TokenMod can do this: !token-mod --set top|-[[3*70]] left|+[[2*70]] Will move a token up 3 squares and right 2 squares.  It takes pixel position as arguments for each of top and left .  You can preface with +,-,/,* to change relative to their current position.  You can adjust width and height this way as well. Note that this movement does not respect dynamic lighting, so could be used to move into restricted locations.
oh shoot, I thought I checked tokenMod for this. Thanks Aaron, my MVP.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hehehehehe.  I'm shocked, SHOCKED you haven't memorized the not at all long and complicated help for it... =D
The Aaron said: Hehehehehe.  I'm shocked, SHOCKED you haven't memorized the not at all long and complicated help for it... =D I printed it once and brought it to a bookbinder. It's filling a bigger part of my bookshelf now... 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hahahahaha!  I really need to do something about that...
DrifingNitro, thanks for asking the question.  I need to learn little by little all the great things this API can do.  I just can't absorb it all at once.