Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Pathfinder Character Sheet 1.22

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Can't the Prepared _/_ fields at the top of each spell level be used to track the known spells/day instead of "prepared" ?
Nibrodooh
Pro
Sheet Author
That becomes rather clunky when you start using meta magic to make a spell use up a slot of a higher level, it would be much more intuitive to just have a numerical counter instead of checking off the prepared section of miscelaneous spells. 

Edited 1521771115
First thing I am noticing is that dragging and dropping from the SRD has some issues.  Attacks, Feats, Armor Class, and a number of other fields aren't populating.  It does seem to work mostly.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Nicholas S. - Have you created the empty item/feat category before dragging the Compendium entries onto them? <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Feats" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Feats</a>
Nibrodooh
Pro
Sheet Author
Trivia said: Nicholas S. - Have you created the empty item/feat category before dragging the Compendium entries onto them? <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Feats" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Feats</a> I belive he is refering to the NPC Sheet, which is not yet fully drag and drop compatible
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks Nibrodooh! Correct, the NPC drag and drop from the compendium is mostly functioning, but there are some attributes that are not being brought over. We are due for a full overhaul of how data is organized on monster entries in the Compendium, now that we have a sheet that gives us the needed attributes.&nbsp;
I just can't "drag and drop" anything to my sheet... Is that a "Pro-subscribers only" functionality?
DM Caio Moraes said: I just can't "drag and drop" anything to my sheet... Is that a "Pro-subscribers only" functionality? A few quick questions: What is the name of the game you are running into this issue? Does it only occur for the one sheet? Or is it happening for all sheets?
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Are there any plans to implement a buffs/conditions set up similar to the community sheet? That's probably the biggest thing I find lacking about the sheet, personally.&nbsp;
Trivia said: Thanks Nibrodooh! Correct, the NPC drag and drop from the compendium is mostly functioning, but there are some attributes that are not being brought over. We are due for a full overhaul of how data is organized on monster entries in the Compendium, now that we have a sheet that gives us the needed attributes.&nbsp; Thanks! Yes, I was referring to the&nbsp;NPCS.&nbsp; I was starting to set up my next Iron Gods book and thought I would give it a test.&nbsp; My party previewed the new sheets on the dev server and voted to move over to them when moving to the next book. Nice to know the NPC functionallity&nbsp;is being worked on.
Writing a basic custom macro isn't working. I'm messing around with this sheet active and making a basic attack macro, however, the rolldmg1&nbsp;does not show up in the chat log. This is that macro: &{template:pc} {{color=darkcyan}} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{attack=[[1]] }} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{roll=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{rolldmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{rolldmg1type=piercing}} {{rolldmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}} But if I add a second roll the macro works just fine and all rolls show up with no issue.&nbsp; &{template:pc} {{color=darkcyan}} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{attack=[[1]] }} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{roll=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{rolldmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{rolldmg1type=piercing}} {{rolldmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}} {{roll1=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{roll1dmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{roll1dmg1type=piercing}} Basic issues like this make it hard to want to switch over to this sheet.

Edited 1521866945
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sam F. said: Writing a basic custom macro isn't working. I'm messing around with this sheet active and making a basic attack macro, however, the rolldmg1&nbsp;does not show up in the chat log. This is that macro: &{template:pc} {{color=darkcyan}} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{attack=[[1]] }} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{roll=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{rolldmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{rolldmg1type=piercing}} {{rolldmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}} But if I add a second roll the macro works just fine and all rolls show up with no issue.&nbsp; &{template:pc} {{color=darkcyan}} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{attack=[[1]] }} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{roll=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{rolldmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{rolldmg1type=piercing}} {{rolldmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}} {{roll1=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{roll1dmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{roll1dmg1type=piercing}} Basic issues like this make it hard to want to switch over to this sheet. I'm sure things will need to be ironed out as more people use the sheet and expose various use cases. I think the roll&nbsp; template table/key on the wiki&nbsp; may need to be reviewed.&nbsp; Some of the keys do not seem to act as expected.&nbsp; As in Sam's macro.&nbsp;&nbsp; I made a basic attack and adjusted your macro above Try this; &{template:pc} {{color=darkcyan}} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{attack=1}} {{damage=1}} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{roll=[[1d20cs&gt;20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20cs&gt;20+17]]}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{dmg1type=piercing}} {{dmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}}
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
This forum has been a great source of feedback and you are heard! Our sheet author is on a well deserved vacation, but will be back early April to begin tackling the next steps we have laid out for the sheet. We appreviate everyone's experiences and are looking forward to making this sheet a good resource for Pathfinder players :)
Sad
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is a&nbsp;Default Sheet Settings. BAR 1~3 VALUE & LINK But it is not working. Is it my mistake?
Good Afternoon, is anything in in the works to update the SRD to have more information added? It seems a lot of content is missing. Also it seems natural attacks or feats that affect strength bonus or feats like power attack that the character sheet damage section does not support formulas to be added.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Jeremiah - Yes, we are going to be continuing to update the Compendium so it has improved drag-and-drop functionality with the sheet :)
I have not used the sheet in a actual game yet but just finished setting up my character. The only thing I have seen that came out wrong was my CMB, it did not do the math right I guess. I fixed it by adding to the Misc section.

Edited 1522216510
Ghostroo
Sheet Author
AC on Main Tab issues One item I have noticed with the new sheet is when AC items are updated in the Additional Tab, the adjustments do not always update on the Main tab. I have checked this with AC Type in the Additional Tab set to Light Armour and Shield. This can be temporarily fixed sometimes by changing Dex value on the Main tab so that your Dex mod changes, this seems to prompt the Main AC calculations to update, then you can reset your Dex to the correct value.
Hello, I'm actually testing this sheet during my preparation for a Pathfinder Campaign. And i see that some calculation doesn't work... The total for level and other things doesn't appear : Am I doing something wrong ?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: I might be doing it wrong (probably)... This is on the production server, when I enter class and level, the header info and the class level total remain blank. UPDATE: I went back in the game hours later and reentered the class name and it populated as expected.&nbsp; Just a temporary glitch... Thanks for the feedback, Vince. I'm glad the problem resolved itself, but I suspect a sheet-worker bug, obviously not systematic. I couldn't reproduce it, so if anyone has this problem again, please post the context and console log, if possible :)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Can't the Prepared _/_ fields at the top of each spell level be used to track the known spells/day instead of "prepared" ? That was the intent: use these fields as "Prepared" or "Used" counter per spell level. But,&nbsp;Nibrodooh, I see your point. We'll' discuss alternative solutions with the sheet team. Thank you for your feedback.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sam F. said: Writing a basic custom macro isn't working. I'm messing around with this sheet active and making a basic attack macro, however, the rolldmg1&nbsp;does not show up in the chat log. This is that macro: &{template:pc} {{color=darkcyan}} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{attack=[[1]] }} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{roll=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{rolldmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{rolldmg1type=piercing}} {{rolldmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}} But if I add a second roll the macro works just fine and all rolls show up with no issue.&nbsp; &{template:pc} {{color=darkcyan}} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{attack=[[1]] }} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{roll=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{rolldmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{rolldmg1type=piercing}} {{rolldmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}} {{roll1=[[1d20+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{roll1dmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{roll1dmg1type=piercing}} Basic issues like this make it hard to want to switch over to this sheet. Hi Sam F. If you got only one (attack) roll, (no "roll1", "roll2" etc. in the macro), you should use "dmg1", "dmg1type" etc., instead of "rolldmg1".&nbsp; And add the "damage=1" to tell the template to show the damage section, and then "dmg1flag=1" to tell it it has to show the first damage (among the two possible damage lines). Like: &{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=Ca'Tue}} {{type=attack}} {{atkvs=(Ranged vs AC)}} {{name=Swarmbow}} {{attack=1}} {{roll=[[1d20cs&gt;10+17]]}} {{critconfirm=[[1d20+17]]}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d6+5]]}} {{dmg1type=piercing}} {{dmg1crit=[[1d6+5]]}}

Edited 1522255705
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DM Caio Moraes said: I just can't "drag and drop" anything to my sheet... Is that a "Pro-subscribers only" functionality? Hi, DM Caio Moraes. If you wanted to drop a weapon, for example, you have to add one ("+" button) and drop the compendium item on the added item on the sheet. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_PC" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_PC</a>...
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: I'm sure things will need to be ironed out as more people use the sheet and expose various use cases. I think the roll&nbsp; template table/key on the wiki&nbsp; may need to be reviewed.&nbsp; Some of the keys do not seem to act as expected.&nbsp; As in Sam's macro.&nbsp;&nbsp; You are right. The rolldmg1 vs dmg1 should, for PCs, depending on the presence of 1 or more attacks, should be clarified (or simplified in the template). Noted.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sad said: There is a&nbsp;Default Sheet Settings. BAR 1~3 VALUE & LINK But it is not working. Is it my mistake? Hi Sad. These default settings are intented for NPC/Monsters compendium drop, and are not fully functional yet, sorry. This will be enhanced in the future (see Trivia's post above, concerning the work in progress regarding the compendium update).
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Lafargo said: I have not used the sheet in a actual game yet but just finished setting up my character. The only thing I have seen that came out wrong was my CMB, it did not do the math right I guess. I fixed it by adding to the Misc section. Hi Lafargo, and thanks for your feedback. Sorry that this problem occured. Probably due to a specific case bug in one of the sheet workers updating the CMB value, from other stats. If you're able to reproduce this in the future, could you provide your&nbsp; console log ?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ghostroo said: AC on Main Tab issues One item I have noticed with the new sheet is when AC items are updated in the Additional Tab, the adjustments do not always update on the Main tab. I have checked this with AC Type in the Additional Tab set to Light Armour and Shield. This can be temporarily fixed sometimes by changing Dex value on the Main tab so that your Dex mod changes, this seems to prompt the Main AC calculations to update, then you can reset your Dex to the correct value. Hi Ghostroo. Thanks for your feedback. Sorry about that, which is obviously an&nbsp;occasional&nbsp;bug. Did you drop an item from the compendium, or typed it? Have you tried unchecking and rechecking "Equipped" in the AC items list? If you're able to reproduce this in the future, could you describe me your process and provide your console log ?

Edited 1522258295
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ydra said: Hello, I'm actually testing this sheet during my preparation for a Pathfinder Campaign. And i see that some calculation doesn't work... The total for level and other things doesn't appear : Am I doing something wrong ? Hi Ydra, abd thanks for the feedback. You are not doing something wrong, there seems to be a case where some calculations stop working, sorry about that. It looks like almost the same problem that Vince reported before. Try reloading the campaign, and change the name of the second class or one of the levels. If it still doesn't work, could be please provide a&nbsp; console log ?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Welcome back from vacation Natha.&nbsp; Hope it was fruitful. ;-)
Natha said: Ydra said: Hello, I'm actually testing this sheet during my preparation for a Pathfinder Campaign. And i see that some calculation doesn't work... The total for level and other things doesn't appear : Am I doing something wrong ? Hi Ydra, abd thanks for the feedback. You are not doing something wrong, there seems to be a case where some calculations stop working, sorry about that. It looks like almost the same problem that Vince reported before. Try reloading the campaign, and change the name of the second class or one of the levels. If it still doesn't work, could be please provide a&nbsp; console log ? Yeah, problem solved. I reload game 5 minutes ago and it's work now. But it's strange, i created the character yesterday and load the game many times. But now it's okay :)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Welcome back from vacation Natha.&nbsp; Hope it was fruitful. ;-) Thanks Vince. It was :)
Natha said: Ghostroo said: AC on Main Tab issues One item I have noticed with the new sheet is when AC items are updated in the Additional Tab, the adjustments do not always update on the Main tab. I have checked this with AC Type in the Additional Tab set to Light Armour and Shield. This can be temporarily fixed sometimes by changing Dex value on the Main tab so that your Dex mod changes, this seems to prompt the Main AC calculations to update, then you can reset your Dex to the correct value. Hi Ghostroo. Thanks for your feedback. Sorry about that, which is obviously an&nbsp;occasional&nbsp;bug. Did you drop an item from the compendium, or typed it? Have you tried unchecking and rechecking "Equipped" in the AC items list? If you're able to reproduce this in the future, could you describe me your process and provide your console log ? Hi Natha, In response to your questions: I typed the information into the Armor section of the Additional tab. I had also tried checking and unchecking the boxes, as well as reloading the Roll20 page using the browser reload (Chrome) and changing the type of Armor in the Additional tab. I will see about getting a console log for you. This issue seems to be an intermittent problem as the calculations worked fine for a game I played last night. Other players in my group have reported similar issues, but not always at the same time. Other than the teething problems mentioned, my groups are enjoying the new sheet.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ghostroo said: I typed the information into the Armor section of the Additional tab. I had also tried checking and unchecking the boxes, as well as reloading the Roll20 page using the browser reload (Chrome) and changing the type of Armor in the Additional tab. I will see about getting a console log for you. This issue seems to be an intermittent problem as the calculations worked fine for a game I played last night. Other players in my group have reported similar issues, but not always at the same time. Other than the teething problems mentioned, my groups are enjoying the new sheet. Great, thanks.
Natha said: Lafargo said: I have not used the sheet in a actual game yet but just finished setting up my character. The only thing I have seen that came out wrong was my CMB, it did not do the math right I guess. I fixed it by adding to the Misc section. Hi Lafargo, and thanks for your feedback. Sorry that this problem occured. Probably due to a specific case bug in one of the sheet workers updating the CMB value, from other stats. If you're able to reproduce this in the future, could you provide your&nbsp; console log ? Will do, I finished with that character but will remember to get the log next time I make one if it happens again. Thanks.
Hmm, I have no clue how drag and drop works with this sheet. Anyway, we tried it out in oneshot and were frustrated with it not updating some fields when players leveled up during it,(plus its also annoying there is no way for it to count your total amount of skill ranks based on level and int, that shouldn't be impossible to do since you can add saves and bab and hd to class section) so we are probably gonna stick with Community sheet for now at least.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
JJL said: Hmm, I have no clue how drag and drop works with this sheet. Drag'n'drop from compendium is not 100% fully functional for all features of the sheet yet, since the Compendium data structure and content need an update (currently in the works, see Trivia's post above). But be sure that future updates will enhance this.&nbsp; Concerning the PC sheet, drag'n'drop currently allows you to fill weapons, AC items, gear, feats, features and spells (except attack and damages for now, depending on Compendium content update). Add an item and then drop on the newly created item:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_PC" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_PC</a>... Anyway, we tried it out in oneshot and were frustrated with it not updating some fields when players leveled up during it,(plus its also annoying there is no way for it to count your total amount of skill ranks based on level and int, that shouldn't be impossible to do since you can add saves and bab and hd to class section) so we are probably gonna stick with Community sheet for now at least. Noted. Thanks four your feedback, JJL.

Edited 1522699635
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Update coming tomorrow 4/2: PC sheet: Bug fix: AC auto-calculation: triggers properly when AC items are added before attributes are inputted AC items with dodge bonus only now do trigger AC auto-calculation PC sheet: Bug fix: CMB/CMD/Melee/Range auto-calculation: size changes are now properly integrated PC sheet: New features: Coins weight can optionally be auto-calculated and added to the total weight/encumbrance. Activated by default. New configuration options to show/hide individual skills and skill groups (custom craft, perform, profession)
Are there plans to integrate conditions and customisable buffs like in the community sheet? My group really would love to change to your sheet (good work so far!)... but filling in temporary stat changes by hand or adding them in the head is annoying. :(
I am mostly waiting for content from Pathfinder Unchained to be implemented (mainly Wound Thresholds and Background Skills).
How soon will a working sheet be available for the 2.0 playtest? It seems to me that getting a functioning sheet going for 2.0 should be done in conjunction with the 1.0 sheet so that when 2.0 is released, we can be using it on Roll20 immediately as the newest PFS materials will be 2.0 at that point.

Edited 1522769808
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Simon said: I am mostly waiting for content from Pathfinder Unchained to be implemented (mainly Wound Thresholds and Background Skills). As for Background skills, using the upcoming options to show/hide individual skills, combined with the custom skill repeating section, should do the trick?

Edited 1522770092
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Xathos - We can begin development of the 2.0 sheet when Paizo has the details of the 2.0 sheet. Things can still change significantly between the playtest (which is coming out this summer, IIRC) and the final release. For everyone: This thread is for the current Official Pathfinder sheet only , and I will be deleting comments that take it away from that focus as they are off topic.&nbsp; Thanks for understanding!

Edited 1522770939
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Silvin said: Are there plans to integrate conditions and customisable buffs like in the community sheet? My group really would love to change to your sheet (good work so far!)... but filling in temporary stat changes by hand or adding them in the head is annoying. :( With a mod-heavy game like Mathfinder &nbsp;Pathfinder adding a conditions and buffs feature would really make the Official sheet shine.&nbsp; At lower levels, tracking modifiers and penalties is slightly inconvenient, but starting at mid to upper levels it can be a real pain and often slows the game down significantly.&nbsp; One of the great advantages that we have on roll20 is the ability to auto-calc much of the mundane number crunching, that I would argue, takes away from the game. IMO of course.&nbsp; Would love to see conditions/buffs integrated into the Official sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Silvin said: Are there plans to integrate conditions and customisable buffs like in the community sheet? My group really would love to change to your sheet (good work so far!)... but filling in temporary stat changes by hand or adding them in the head is annoying. :( ^This
oh thx
Hi! This will be my first post on these forums. I apologize for it being a bit of a wall of text! So far I have been having a great time using this character sheet when compared to the community Pathfinder Sheet, various PDFs, Excel Spreadsheets. PCGen, and even Fantasy Grounds. Everything I could want to roll is on one tab (except for spells, which is a beast big enough to deserve its own tab, which it gets.) All other gear and information is on another tab. Configuration is on its own tab. All easy to find and not cluttered at all. I was in the process of making my own character sheet with HTML/CSS/JS that had the aesthetic of the original sheet, but it keeps taking up more time than I had to give. This official sheet is a breath of fresh air. Oh well, it was a fun exercise with CSS grids. I will happily use this one. We've been using it in a Rise of the Runelords campaign that my friend is running. It has been great, but with a few issues: 1. [BUG?] Significant Delay between click, roll, and roll results showing. User interface becomes laggy and less responsive. I actually don't experience this when I roll, but my GM does, and to a lesser extent another player does. I do notice that my rolls show up fairly quickly. I'm guessing the slight pause is to allow the 3D dice to finish their simulation, which makes sense and is to be expected. I can't see when my GM rolls, but I can certainly hear his frustration on Discord whenever he uses the character sheet to roll and it takes multiple seconds for the 3D dice to roll and it takes longer still for the results to populate the chat log. What is visible to me is the delay between his 3D dice completing stopping moving and the result showing in the chat window. I'm assuming that the information comes from the server for both my rolls and his rolls, thus my rolls showing up faster would not be from my browser client "pre-populating" it before sending some bit of information to the server. We both use the same browser, so I've ruled that out. Both of us have capable gaming PCs, so I don't imagine graphics, cpu, or memory being a bottleneck. 2. [BUG?] CMD does not appear to include bonuses from AC items Including: ac_dodge_bonus ac_deflection_bonus Currently we get around this by manually adding to CMD's misc field, but it feels like a step backwards. 3. [FEATURE REQUEST] Increase the number of classes for multiclassing Sometimes, 3 just isn't enough. One concept I'm working on may use 4 or 5 classes, and I'm still fairly new. My friends have been doing this for a long time and can come up with some really wild ideas that are really effective or just plain fun despite being spread across so many classes. 4. [FEATURE REQUEST] Add a tertiary ability modifier for Armor Class under "Configuration" While rare, this is absolutely possible with as few as two classes multiclassing. 5. [FEATURE REQUEST] Add notes to GEAR Currently, I place a lot of items under AC ITEMS, just because I can attach notes to them. There are still other items in the GEAR section I would like to attach notes to, but can't. Here I describe all sorts of information including the original description of the item and any enchantments or modifications that may have been added to it. This way there is no need to break out a web site or book if a question about something comes up. 6. [BUG?] Long AC ITEM notes change the layout of the character sheet Granted, it doesn't completely break the layout, it does push EXPERIENCE and MONEY down and causes the rest of the page to reflow in an awkward way. The .sheet-subcol &nbsp;HTML elements are displaying as inline blocks, but the AC ITEMS block does not have a max-width set on it like EXPERIENCE and MONEY do, nor does it have another class on it to control the width like the GEAR and FEAT columns do. While this could be nice for reading/editing long note entries for some, it can be disorienting and distracting for others. Perhaps there could be an optional setting to lock the column width (enable/disable a max-width) on the AC ITEMS column. Another possible solution might be to move EXPERIENCE and MONEY into the same column as GEAR, just above or below GEAR. This would allow AC ITEMS to take up the full width of the sheet. 7. [FEATURE REQUEST, UNRELATED] Add an option for inline monospace text to the forum post editor. Similar to bold , italics , and strike through . The code formatting option can sometimes just be overkill.
I didn't find this bug so far in this thread, so if I missed it, I apologize. =) For the class feature Armor Training, you can move at full speed while wearing Medium armor. When I try to edit the autocalculated speed in the AC Items area, it doesn't reflect any change no matter what I put in those boxes: The values are @[repeating_acitems_$id_speed20} & @{repeating_acitems_$id_speed30}. Are these changing any values? Is this a bug? I can set the Type to Misc to clear the bonus but I'd rather not do that if I don't have to. Thanks!
Natha said: Tyrian said: The one big thing I noticed (and this might be addressed with the wiki) is that I didn't see an intuitive way to setup Two-Weapon Fighting/Flurry of Blows/etc. The automatic iterative attacks for high BAB is really nice, but I couldn't find another way to do something like TWF or FoB, short of just rolling separate attacks. That might also be the intent, but I know a lot of my players who use that kind of combat style like to have an "all in one" roll button. TWF or FoB would currently require several attack entries. A macro could solve this. For instance, using the first two attacks of the character "Valeros": %{Valeros|repeating_attacks_$0_fullattack} %{Valeros|repeating_attacks_$1_fullattack} The wiki will have full details on the rolls/abilities that can be used in macro. Greater Two Weapon Fighting allows for only up to 3 attacks with the off hand weapon. Is there a way to limit the number of attacks a "full attack" can do? 1, 2, or 3 to match the feats you do or don't have? Building off of what you posted above, how could a&nbsp; Level 16+ Fighter automate this? Is there a way to add a single attack to a macro (highest BAB) to automate a single attack with the main hand to represent&nbsp; haste or a&nbsp; speed weapon?
Matt S. said: I didn't find this bug so far in this thread, so if I missed it, I apologize. =) For the class feature Armor Training, you can move at full speed while wearing Medium armor. When I try to edit the autocalculated speed in the AC Items area, it doesn't reflect any change no matter what I put in those boxes: The values are @[repeating_acitems_$id_speed20} & @{repeating_acitems_$id_speed30}. Are these changing any values? Is this a bug? I can set the Type to Misc to clear the bonus but I'd rather not do that if I don't have to. Thanks! I don't know if this is relevant to you, but in playing a dwarf, I have Speed:&nbsp; Never modified by armor or encumbrance &nbsp;checked in the CONFIGURATION tab. The AC ITEMS reflect the lower speed (15) and run of the armor, but it shows correctly on the MAIN tab (20). If you aren't a dwarf, you can't use this as a work around since (I think?) encumbrance beyond the armor's own weight and bulk still applies to you with a Fighter's Armor Training. @{repeating_acitems_$id_run_factor} doesn't appear to do anything either. For now another work around could be add 10 to your speed (if you normally move at 30) in the CONFIGURATION tab, add 5 if your speed is normally 20. I think your using Misc instead of light/medium/heavy is likely safer against future updates. Only Shield seems to matter in that it tracks it as a shield bonus instead of an armor bonus. You could hedge your bets a little and use Light &nbsp;instead of Misc Movement Speed Run (feat) UPDATE: Note the “Speed 20 ft.”, “Speed 30 Ft.”, and “Run x” informations in the option subsection of the AC item are only there for informational purpose. The Type of armor only has influence on the Character’s Speed calculations. Source:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Additional_Tab" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Additional_Tab</a>