Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Pathfinder Character Sheet 1.22

Edited 1526898872
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
LadyCat said: Ended up getting it to work. It wouldn't take the information unless you hit "Enter" after everything for some reason. Not sure if that's intended or not. I'm using the latest Chrome and have ad block, but I do have it disabled on r20 for the most part. I did reload the campaign multiple times and the level still wouldn't take unless you went back and added it from level 1 up to level 3 - also not sure if that's intended or not. New character sheets seem to be working as intended. It's just the ones that I had originally given the players access to that seem to be not working properly for some reason. Shouldn't be a huge deal or anything! Thanks for the response :) Glad to see that it's working now, but I must say it's not intended nor normal that you had to change the level or hit ENTER instead of TAB out (ou "mouse out") to make this work. Thanks for the detailed feedback, it will be investigated.  In the meantime, happy rolling!

Edited 1527258967
Hello everyone. I come to you cause i have a bug on the Pathfinder characters sheest, not sure if it was reported. The AC calculation is not really working on mine, on 3 differents one. I have try to search a bit but i dont suceed in solving it.  Seems the differents bonus are here and well reported but the final calculation don't appear. Is this a known bug ? Can you help me maybe ?  update: It seems to work again if i reload the campain, but this is not the first time that happen to me.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cabfire said: Is this a known bug ? Can you help me maybe ?  update: It seems to work again if i reload the campain, but this is not the first time that happen to me. Hi Cabfire and thank you for your feedback. This phenomenon has happened to several users, unfortunately, but without clear conditions. One question though: did you swtich between PCs and NPCs characters? Anyway, an update is coming next week, adressing a bug when swtiching between PCs and NPCs, that would prevent some PC stats to be recalculated (until reloading or reconnecting to the campaign for example).  And this update should also quite speed up re/calculations of the main stats (avoiding the slow cascading effect that some users have noted).
Hi there. I'm hoping I'm making some kind of grave mistake and this is all my fault, but is there any fix when you import NPCs from the Compendium and it doesn't populate HD, HP, AC, Attacks, spells, skills, feats, etc? It seems like no matter which monster I try it just doesn't work, so I'm hoping this is something I'm doing wrong and not the sheet not working. Thanks much!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Frankto said: Hi there. I'm hoping I'm making some kind of grave mistake and this is all my fault, but is there any fix when you import NPCs from the Compendium and it doesn't populate HD, HP, AC, Attacks, spells, skills, feats, etc? It seems like no matter which monster I try it just doesn't work, so I'm hoping this is something I'm doing wrong and not the sheet not working. Thanks much! Hi Frankto. You're not doing anything wrong. At the moment, the sheet only uses a small part of the data from the compendium for NPC, because the PF Compendium needs an update to its data (that is work in progress as far as I know). If you browse previous posts in this topic, you'll find official answers from Trivia about that. Sorry for the inconvenience (which should be momentary) and thanks for your feedback.
I'll be sure to check it out. Sorry I wasn't more thorough! Thanks for the quick answer!
Natha said: Cabfire said: Is this a known bug ? Can you help me maybe ?  update: It seems to work again if i reload the campain, but this is not the first time that happen to me. Hi Cabfire and thank you for your feedback. This phenomenon has happened to several users, unfortunately, but without clear conditions. One question though: did you swtich between PCs and NPCs characters? Anyway, an update is coming next week, adressing a bug when swtiching between PCs and NPCs, that would prevent some PC stats to be recalculated (until reloading or reconnecting to the campaign for example).  And this update should also quite speed up re/calculations of the main stats (avoiding the slow cascading effect that some users have noted). Well, i created the sheet as an NPC one it was by default and jumped to the PC on right after that, if that can be of any use.
Hey, I just noticed that Survival isn't listed with the other skills when using the sheet's skill macro. Is the team aware of this? 

Edited 1527651872
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
NutJob said: Hey, I just noticed that Survival isn't listed with the other skills when using the sheet's skill macro. Is the team aware of this?  Hmm. That looks like the PF Community sheet, not the Official sheet.  Regardless, try toggling "Include Skill Totals" from the Skill Options section(just above the skills table).  That should re-build the All Skills chat menu.  I'll have to investigate why it isn't showing by default.  Thanks for testing.  ;-P
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Patch 1.12 is live! PC sheet: New Temporary HP field for tracking. Bug fixes: Switching between PC and NPC sheets doesn't occasionally prevent PC sheet workers from auto calculating the PC sheet anymore Various Improvements: Sheet workers have been refactored, allowing for a big enhancement to speed! Check it out :)
Something a player of mine noticed an issue on the character sheet, using the Pathfinder Official version.  The carry weight has the multiplier in the settings, unfortunately it doesn't seem to work when you put in fractional or decimal multipliers.  This comes in real important for quadrupedal creatures,, particularly medium ones.  Is there a way to put in being a quadruped so it factors the weight properly?
We have been having an issue where the ACP is being set to -3 regardless of armor or shields that are set to be equipped. It just stays at -3 all the time for our character sheets. Is there any way to fix this?
I feel dumb for asking this now after doing all the work and making the macros myself, but are there built-in macro's that display a clickable list of actions in chat? Here's what i have... I added a series of Token macros that display a clickable list of actions in chat when you press them: When you press one of them, for example "Attributes", it displays this in chat: Then you can click one to do the roll:
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dorian said: Something a player of mine noticed an issue on the character sheet, using the Pathfinder Official version.  The carry weight has the multiplier in the settings, unfortunately it doesn't seem to work when you put in fractional or decimal multipliers.  This comes in real important for quadrupedal creatures,, particularly medium ones.  Is there a way to put in being a quadruped so it factors the weight properly? Hi Dorian and thanks for your feedback. You are right, the encumbrance multiplier has not been set to handle decimal numbers.  Your request has been noted.

Edited 1527755151
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Marcus K. said: We have been having an issue where the ACP is being set to -3 regardless of armor or shields that are set to be equipped. It just stays at -3 all the time for our character sheets. Is there any way to fix this? Hi Marcus. Sorry to read that. Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hobbs said: I feel dumb for asking this now after doing all the work and making the macros myself, but are there built-in macro's that display a clickable list of actions in chat? Hi Hobbs. There are no dumb questions ;) And you did not work for nothing as there are no "menus" macro embedded in the sheet for now.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Natha said: Marcus K. said: We have been having an issue where the ACP is being set to -3 regardless of armor or shields that are set to be equipped. It just stays at -3 all the time for our character sheets. Is there any way to fix this? Hi Marcus. Sorry to read that. Can you provide a screenshot of the problem? If this turns out to be on the community sheet (my first thought because of the description), check to see if you're overly encumbered with equipment/load. You can also change the way encumbrance is handled from settings|sheet configuration|encumbrance.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: If this turns out to be on the community sheet (my first thought because of the description) Me too ;) Hence the request for a screenshot.
Hello! Thanks for everyone's hard work on this sheet! I found a potential bug I'd like to bring up: It appears that you cannot currently utilize ability modifiers when determining the uses per day of elements in the Features/Traits section. E.g. since a lot of Cleric domain powers are 3+wis mod uses per day, it would be nice to be able to input "3+@{wisdom_mod}" into the uses per day box and have it auto-calculate your uses per day (or some calculation of @{class#_level} for class features that are some function of class level, like smite evil). Currently, it displays exactly what you put into the uses per day box: Coming from the community sheet, I'm a big fan of using references like this so that I don't have to keep going back and finding everything that changes based on an ability score increase or level up (sort of a fire and forget methodology, if you will). For the record, neither "[[3+@{wisdom_mod}]]" nor "3+[[@{wisdom_mod}]]" produces the desired result either.

Edited 1528188110
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Eric M. said: Hello! Thanks for everyone's hard work on this sheet! I found a potential bug I'd like to bring up: Hi Eric M. I must say it's not a bug per say as it has not been designed to handle dynamic attributes in stats not used by rolls (... yet). But this (implicit ;) ) request has been noted. Thanks for your feedback!

Edited 1528371256
Speed issues I'm creating a sheet for a Bloodrager, which gets a +10 foot bonus to its base speed. Having nowhere else I can see to put a permanent increase to base speed, I added it to race. Now for some reason I decided to add his medium armor before changing his base speed, which led to me discovering that the armor penalty to speed is only set when the armor type is changed - changing the base speed doesn't change the number in the Armor or Land fields in this case. (Workaround is simply to change the armor type to a different one and then switch back) Second, while I was looking at speed, I didn't see any way of modifying base climb or swim speeds. If I were to create a character that had one of those by default - say a vanara with its climb of 20 - where would I input this? Also, aren't those speeds 0, not 5, by default?? iirc, having one of those speeds at all automatically grants a +8 to the related skills.

Edited 1528375029
I have a question about creating attacks for monks and double weapons. I want to make a monk, but I would like to make a roll that allows me to attack multiple times. For instance, if I'm wielding a quaterstaff I can attack twice as though I were using two-weapon fighting. There are multiple issues that happen is you drag and add the item from the compendium. First the damage line is written as 1d6/1d6. What this does when rolled is roll 1d6 and then divide the result by 1d6. Then by default it treats it as being held two-handed, so it will also add two handed damage bonus. I figured I could change it manually but there isn't any option to allow for multiple strikes with the same weapon. In order for multiple swings to appear you need to increase your BAB. The problem is I don't have a BAB of 6, so it's adding an extra 6 to my stats when I am just using two weapon fighting. What if I want to use flurry of blows. Now all of my attacks treat my monk level as my BAB. That also means at 6th level my "BAB" is technically +6 but only for these attacks, and I have no way of adding that extra attack. I see an option for a second source of damage, which is great, but it stops at two and doesn't allow me to change the attack roll per damage. Is this something that just can't be done using the official sheet? Is there no way to manually input multiple attack rolls for double weapons? Edit: I'm also noticing that as a monk, my AC Bonus is not being applied to flat footed. I have my AC set to include DEX as my primary, and WIS as my secondary. However AC Bonus applies on flat foot, and it isn't being calculated on the sheet. Flat foot seems to just ignore all ability bonuses no matter what. And there is no misc option to manually increase it. But if I have to increase it manually anyways I feel like I may as well use a temp modifier to keep it even across all three. That defeats the point of having it linked to WIS though so that it updates automatically when WIS increases.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alex M. said: Speed issues I'm creating a sheet for a Bloodrager, which gets a +10 foot bonus to its base speed. Having nowhere else I can see to put a permanent increase to base speed, I added it to race. Now for some reason I decided to add his medium armor before changing his base speed, which led to me discovering that the armor penalty to speed is only set when the armor type is changed - changing the base speed doesn't change the number in the Armor or Land fields in this case. (Workaround is simply to change the armor type to a different one and then switch back) Second, while I was looking at speed, I didn't see any way of modifying base climb or swim speeds. If I were to create a character that had one of those by default - say a vanara with its climb of 20 - where would I input this? Hi Alex M and thanks for your feedback. You are right, modifying the race base speed after armor or encumbrance updates will not trigger the correct calculation for these speeds. Bug noted. In the meantime, just uncheck/recheck the equipped checkbox for an armor, and/or change the character's encumbrance, after modifying the race base speed. As for bonuses to climb and swim speeds, the request has been noted. There's no way to do that yet. >> Also, aren't those speeds 0, not 5, by default?? iirc, having one of those speeds at all automatically grants a +8 to the related skills. The Swim and Climb speed on the PC sheet are the calculated quarter (rounded) of the land speed for a "standard" PC character (as a move action after a successfull check), not the Climb/Swim speed of a creature (thus 5 feet for 20 ft land speed etc.).
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Squiggles said: I have a question about creating attacks for monks and double weapons. I want to make a monk, but I would like to make a roll that allows me to attack multiple times. For instance, if I'm wielding a quaterstaff I can attack twice as though I were using two-weapon fighting. There are multiple issues that happen is you drag and add the item from the compendium. First the damage line is written as 1d6/1d6. What this does when rolled is roll 1d6 and then divide the result by 1d6. Then by default it treats it as being held two-handed, so it will also add two handed damage bonus. I figured I could change it manually but there isn't any option to allow for multiple strikes with the same weapon. In order for multiple swings to appear you need to increase your BAB. The problem is I don't have a BAB of 6, so it's adding an extra 6 to my stats when I am just using two weapon fighting. What if I want to use flurry of blows. Now all of my attacks treat my monk level as my BAB. That also means at 6th level my "BAB" is technically +6 but only for these attacks, and I have no way of adding that extra attack. I see an option for a second source of damage, which is great, but it stops at two and doesn't allow me to change the attack roll per damage. Is this something that just can't be done using the official sheet? Is there no way to manually input multiple attack rolls for double weapons? Hi Squiggles and thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no other way to make multiple attacks in a single click other than making a macro calling serveral attacks abilities (either the same attack several times, or different attacks). Aside from the regular full action/High BAB multiple attacks, as you pointed out. The requests has been made by several users of the sheet, it has been taken in consideration and will be adressed in a future update. As well as a more streamlined handling of Furry of Blows, which has its own internal rule for BAB handling. Note that you can base your attack on other stats than BAB, or only the maximum value of the BAB (with no multiple attacks based on high BAB). To create a macro calling multiple attacks, you'll find several examples in this thread, but basically, this will call the first 2 (full) attacks of a character named "Sajan": %{Sajan|repeating_attacks_$0_fullattack} %{Sajan|repeating_attacks_$1_fullattack} Edit: I'm also noticing that as a monk, my AC Bonus is not being applied to flat footed. I have my AC set to include DEX as my primary, and WIS as my secondary. However AC Bonus applies on flat foot, and it isn't being calculated on the sheet. Flat foot seems to just ignore all ability bonuses no matter what. And there is no misc option to manually increase it. But if I have to increase it manually anyways I feel like I may as well use a temp modifier to keep it even across all three. That defeats the point of having it linked to WIS though so that it updates automatically when WIS increases. If you check "Cannot be caught Flat-footed" in the "Armor Class" section of the "Configuration" tab, your ability bonuses will be added to the Flat-footed AC.
Attacks - Melee Ability - Should be able to change this per weapon. Weapon Finesse modifies it for specific weapon types, which is fine to set to set it to dexterity if you plan on only using applicable weapons, but doesn't work otherwise.

Edited 1528410326
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alex M. said: Attacks - Melee Ability - Should be able to change this per weapon. Weapon Finesse modifies it for specific weapon types, which is fine to set to set it to dexterity if you plan on only using applicable weapons, but doesn't work otherwise. To set an individual attack with finesse, use "BAB Full" in the first dropdown list and "DEX" in the second one: 
If you check "Cannot be caught Flat-footed" in the "Armor Class" section of the "Configuration" tab, your ability bonuses will be added to the Flat-footed AC But as a monk you can be caught flat-footed. The difference is you don't gain your dex bonus but you do gain the wis bonus. This option is also incorrect because you would get both bonuses when you aren't supposed to.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Squiggles said: But as a monk you can be caught flat-footed. The difference is you don't gain your dex bonus but you do gain the wis bonus. This option is also incorrect because you would get both bonuses when you aren't supposed to. Oh right! Good point. This has been noted and will be adressed. Thank you.
Hello! This sheet is great. I've read through the notes and I see that a fix was applied for Size modifiers back in April. But, either I'm expecting the wrong thing (possible), or the CMB size isn't working correctly. I've verified that I'm using v1.12. My Size is Large and I changed it to Medium and back a few times to try and get it working. Under Melee, the Size field uses bab_size, and it is -1. The ac_size is also working (-1). However, under CMB, it uses cmb_size, and it is 0. Is this correct? Thank you in advance!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gavin J. said: Hello! This sheet is great. I've read through the notes and I see that a fix was applied for Size modifiers back in April. But, either I'm expecting the wrong thing (possible), or the CMB size isn't working correctly. I've verified that I'm using v1.12. My Size is Large and I changed it to Medium and back a few times to try and get it working. Under Melee, the Size field uses bab_size, and it is -1. The ac_size is also working (-1). However, under CMB, it uses cmb_size, and it is 0. Is this correct? Thank you in advance! Hi Gavin, and thanks for your feedback :) You've detected a bug introduced in the latest big refactoring of the sheet worker code, for improving speed of recalculation (v1.12). The size modifier for CMB and CMD is not recalculated. This will be adressed shortly. Thank you.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Update version 1.14 Here are the recent updates to the Official Pathfinder Sheet: PC sheet: Encumbrance multiplier now accepts a decimal value PC sheet: bug fix : CMD and CMD size modifier is now applied correctly PC sheet: bug fix: modifying race speed now triggers both Armor and Encumbrance speed recalculation PC sheet: new feature and bug fix for the Monk's AC secondary ability modifier.  New configuration options to the AC section:  "Sec. ab. mod: Apply Monk's AC Bonus rules": If checked, secondary ability modifier is added to Flat-Footed AC, and is still used in AC calculation, even when some conditions deny Ability mod to AC, unless the Monk character has an AC armor or encumbrance penalty. Thank you all for your feedback in helping us make this sheet something you're excited to use :)

Edited 1529129736
the wiki entry for the template from the sheet is still missing the note that there is a dmg toggle function, its been three months since it was brought up on page2. it would be great if it got added, i wasted like 2 hours yesterday trying around with the template and not having it work. EDIT: example macros could be a nice addition, too. EDIT2: for context sake, i am trying around with the template because i like having my abilities in the macro bar
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It sounds like you're doing a lot more work than is necessary. You can drag any button on the sheet to your macro bar at the bottom of the vtt (as long as your sheet isn't popped out). Token action buttons just require you to put a call to the ability you want in a custom ability on the attributes and abilities tab. No messing with custom macros necessary either way.

Edited 1529130846
is that noted somewhere on the wiki entry? because i dont remember seeing it. EDIT: found it, its hidden in a section talking about buttons and templates
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
CivMaster said: is that noted somewhere on the wiki entry? because i dont remember seeing it. EDIT: found it, its hidden in a section talking about buttons and templates Quick note: this is possible with every sheet on Roll20, it's not specific to the Official PF sheet, as long as the button has a name set in the html code of the sheet.
After this update, all the NPC stats became blank in all of my Pathfinder games...
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Dark Galaxies Gaming said: After this update, all the NPC stats became blank in all of my Pathfinder games... Hi Dark Galaxies Gaming. Do you mean that the NPC character sheet doesn't show at all, or that every fields are emptied?

Edited 1529465961
Natha said: Dark Galaxies Gaming said: After this update, all the NPC stats became blank in all of my Pathfinder games... Hi Dark Galaxies Gaming. Do you mean that the NPC character sheet doesn't show at all, or that every fields are emptied? I believe I am having the same issue. Every NPC I have tried to create in the last couple of days have all had their attributes set to a base of 10. If I move the cursor over the attribute number it will reveal the number it should be, but since it defaults to 10 it doesn't calculate in the proper modifiers across the rest of the sheet. I have tried deleting and remaking the characters, but it is always the same. It actually does't seem to be calculating anything at all from the 'Additional' or 'Configuration' tabs. Everything on the Main sheet is just staying at the base values.

Edited 1529495929
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andrew G. said: Natha said: Dark Galaxies Gaming said: After this update, all the NPC stats became blank in all of my Pathfinder games... Hi Dark Galaxies Gaming. Do you mean that the NPC character sheet doesn't show at all, or that every fields are emptied? I believe I am having the same issue. Every NPC I have tried to create in the last couple of days have all had their attributes set to a base of 10. If I move the cursor over the attribute number it will reveal the number it should be, but since it defaults to 10 it doesn't calculate in the proper modifiers across the rest of the sheet. I have tried deleting and remaking the characters, but it is always the same. It actually does't seem to be calculating anything at all from the 'Additional' or 'Configuration' tabs. Everything on the Main sheet is just staying at the base values. Hi Andrew. I'm really sorry to read that but I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Are you creating NPC using the full PC sheet or the NPC statblock sheet? In what order do you enter values? What are your browser, version of the browser and OS? Is there any plugin to your browser that you may deactivate or remove and retry (like adblocking stuff)? EDIT: more questions.
Natha said: Andrew G. said: Natha said: Dark Galaxies Gaming said: After this update, all the NPC stats became blank in all of my Pathfinder games... Hi Dark Galaxies Gaming. Do you mean that the NPC character sheet doesn't show at all, or that every fields are emptied? I believe I am having the same issue. Every NPC I have tried to create in the last couple of days have all had their attributes set to a base of 10. If I move the cursor over the attribute number it will reveal the number it should be, but since it defaults to 10 it doesn't calculate in the proper modifiers across the rest of the sheet. I have tried deleting and remaking the characters, but it is always the same. It actually does't seem to be calculating anything at all from the 'Additional' or 'Configuration' tabs. Everything on the Main sheet is just staying at the base values. Hi Andrew. I'm really sorry to read that but I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Are you creating NPC using the full PC sheet or the NPC statblock sheet? In what order do you enter values? What are your browser, version of the browser and OS? Is there any plugin to your browser that you may deactivate or remove and retry (like adblocking stuff)? EDIT: more questions. I have tried it again on a different computer and it seems to be working now. It must be the outdated Chrome browser I was using the last 2 days. Everything seems to be compiling correctly now.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andrew G. said: I have tried it again on a different computer and it seems to be working now. It must be the outdated Chrome browser I was using the last 2 days. Everything seems to be compiling correctly now. Good news. Thanks for the feedback. By chance, did you note the version of Chrome that was not working with the sheet?
Natha said: Andrew G. said: I have tried it again on a different computer and it seems to be working now. It must be the outdated Chrome browser I was using the last 2 days. Everything seems to be compiling correctly now. Good news. Thanks for the feedback. By chance, did you note the version of Chrome that was not working with the sheet? Version 53.0.2785.116 m

Edited 1530070884
So I noticed today that the macros now have insanely small text... is this intentional? I checked all my zoom settings and reloaded the page. Where can I adjust this and if I can't... can we go back to the old font size please?   Seriously this is pain. D:
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Darpeh said: So I noticed today that the macros now have insanely small text... is this intentional? I checked all my zoom settings and reloaded the page. Where can I adjust this and if I can't... can we go back to the old font size please? &nbsp; You are using the PF community sheet and this is the Official Sheet thread. ;-P There's an issue with today's update that is causing a conflict with the PF Community sheet's code: Bug report and more info here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6525523/pf-community-sheet-font-size-with-charactermancer-update" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6525523/pf-community-sheet-font-size-with-charactermancer-update</a>
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks Vince &lt;3 !
Hi everyone ! First message from here :) First of all, a great thanks to the people doing PF official sheet AND people doing Community Sheet. I used the second for a while, but it always frightened me a bit (it's powerfull, but i find it a bit messy). The first one is a really good call. It's clear, simple, and for God Sake, it looks like a real paper one!! For me, the 3 things really missing at the moment are : - Add a possibility to add a racial Swiw/Climb speed (with the +8 racial bonus given to the right skill as a bonus?). I cheated my away around by editing the corresponding value int the attribute &amp; abilities panel, but a more direct way would be nice. - Add an option for Two Weapon Fighting ( i can live with 2 entries in attack block, but it's ruining the simplicity of the sheet ). - Add an option for Flury of Blow (I can't figure out how to do it in e easy way.) I never took a serious look on how to do maccro on roll20. It's a shame : i can't do by myself the 3 little things missing in order to have a perfect sheet. Keep up the good work guys!!!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
david c. said: Hi everyone ! First message from here :) First of all, a great thanks to the people doing PF official sheet AND people doing Community Sheet. I used the second for a while, but it always frightened me a bit (it's powerfull, but i find it a bit messy). The first one is a really good call. It's clear, simple, and for God Sake, it looks like a real paper one!! For me, the 3 things really missing at the moment are : - Add a possibility to add a racial Swiw/Climb speed (with the +8 racial bonus given to the right skill as a bonus?). I cheated my away around by editing the corresponding value int the attribute &amp; abilities panel, but a more direct way would be nice. - Add an option for Two Weapon Fighting ( i can live with 2 entries in attack block, but it's ruining the simplicity of the sheet ). - Add an option for Flury of Blow (I can't figure out how to do it in e easy way.) I never took a serious look on how to do maccro on roll20. It's a shame : i can't do by myself the 3 little things missing in order to have a perfect sheet. Keep up the good work guys!!! Hi David, and thank you for you nice feedback. All the (valid) points you requested for are noted.&nbsp;