Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Pathfinder Character Sheet 1.22

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
So, I noticed when rolling weapon damage for criticals, lets say 1d6+2 for a shortsword on a x2 critical. It rolls 1d6+2 then rolls 2d6+4, then displays both results side by side (Lets say total A and total B). I assume its supposed to just be Do A if no crit, and Do B if crit.  Most people coming from the community sheet  are used to it rolling 1d6 +2 (total A) and 1d6+2 (total B), with "Do A if no crit, do A+B if crit".  Is this working as intended, and if so, was it considered to do A+B instead of A or B? If this doesn't make sense, please let me know and I can clarify.
I asked the same thing Franky :) MarkOfTheDragon said: I have a question about critical damage calculations. It seems the crit damage is displaying the x2 total (ignoring the regular damage).  Normally a crit would be something you add on to the normal damage, rather than ignoring the original damage. In this way, it's entirely possible the Critical Damage roll can be worse than the regular damage roll.  Was there a goal in mind in doing it this way?  The other sheets I've seen just display (Damage * Critical_Multiplier - 1)  or (  (Number Of Dice*Critical_Multiplier-1)d(Number of dice sides)+(Damage Mod*Critical_Multiplier-1) ) so the players still use the normal damage and just add the crit damage to it. Hi Mark. Thanks for your feedback. The goal was to not have to do the math, and to simulate what could have happened at an IRL table, where you would roll the attack, and then the damage dice (all damage dice at once).  So the idea behind that was not "use both damage rolls", but "use one or the other, depending on crit confirm", knowing that IRL, you could do worse with the critical damage than with regular damage, based on sheer luck (or lack of). That said, your request has been noted.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Ah, missed the original comment. I've had to explain to 3 of my DMs the way its calculated this week, so I thought I'd mention for usability, since in my experience most DMs default to adding them
Yeah it's a weird one.  I get the convenience factor, it's just not what we're used to.
Hello! I'm fairly new to the whole d20 thing, my whole group is, and we're doing a Pathfinder run. We're using this sheet, which for the most part is great! Thanks for making it. But one thing we're having an issue with is creating attacks with extra hits attached. I've read through your help wiki thing a dozen times, and from what I can tell it only adds extra attacks based on BAB progression.  We're using manevours, which for the most part can be fit into either the attacks or the spells section, but we sometimes come up short. So, on to the question! How would I create an attack/spell to have two attack rolls at full BAB (Flurry Strike, Broken Blade Discipline)? Adding a second damage roll is easy peasy, but I seem to be missing how to add a second attack roll to anything. Sorry if I'm asking a totally noob question
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Aquifn said: Hello! I'm fairly new to the whole d20 thing, my whole group is, and we're doing a Pathfinder run. We're using this sheet, which for the most part is great! Thanks for making it. But one thing we're having an issue with is creating attacks with extra hits attached. I've read through your help wiki thing a dozen times, and from what I can tell it only adds extra attacks based on BAB progression.  We're using manevours, which for the most part can be fit into either the attacks or the spells section, but we sometimes come up short. So, on to the question! How would I create an attack/spell to have two attack rolls at full BAB (Flurry Strike, Broken Blade Discipline)? Adding a second damage roll is easy peasy, but I seem to be missing how to add a second attack roll to anything. Sorry if I'm asking a totally noob question Hi Aquifn and thanks for your feedback :) Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no other way to make multiple attacks in a single click other than making a macro calling serveral attacks abilities (either the same attack several times, or different attacks). Aside from the regular full action/High BAB multiple attacks, as you pointed out. The requests has been made by several users of the sheet, it has been taken in consideration and will be adressed in a future update. As well as a more streamlined handling of Furry of Blows, which has its own internal rule for BAB handling. Note that you can base your attack on other stats than BAB, or only the maximum value of the BAB (with no multiple attacks based on high BAB). To create a macro calling multiple attacks, you'll find several examples in this thread, but basically, this will call the first 2 (full) attacks of a character named "Sajan": %{Sajan|repeating_attacks_$0_fullattack} %{Sajan|repeating_attacks_$1_fullattack}
Ah, well I feel less silly now. Thought I was missing it. Are there plans for future updates to include a more psionics or manevours friendly section beyond using spells? Either way, really appreciate the work that's been put in, loving this site so far. And thanks for the macro to use!
You lose a lot of space in the spell page when spell levels have differing amounts of spells in them (particularly an issue for classes like clerics and druids who have access to their entire, fairly large, class lists). Could columns ignore content in the other column when working out container heights? As you can see below I'm only up to 'G' on my 1st level spells and there's already a HUGE chunk of white space because of the much smaller number of orisons.  
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Grey, While I understand why you are wanting to add all available class spells to your sheet, this is not supported in Roll20. As each spell is scripting the sheet has to calculate, adding in this many spells will dramatically slow down your game, to the point where the sheet will become unusable due to lag. For classes like clerics or druids, we recommend adding only spells that are prepared, or frequently chosen. Due to the way adding this many spells negatively affects game performance, there will not be an update to spell sorting. Let me know if you have any other questions :) Trivia
Hello everyone! In an effort to keep the forums organized this thread has been unstickied and will instead be available through the stickied post titled " Character Sheet FAQ & Thread Repository "
Would it be possible to get an update on the progress of the sheet? Still looking forward to drag and drop monsters to be completed, and being able to add buffs. My campaign just had its first game after the summer break, so my players keep asking (and so shall I).
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anders said: Would it be possible to get an update on the progress of the sheet? Still looking forward to drag and drop monsters to be completed, and being able to add buffs. My campaign just had its first game after the summer break, so my players keep asking (and so shall I). Hi Anders. Concerning drag & drop of monsters, since yesterday (what a coincidence ;) ), there's a new version of the NPC sheet on the Dev server, with a selected list of creatures updated in the Compendium, to be tested. We'll be delighted to have your feedback. See the related announcement post in the forum . Regarding buffs, it's still on the list of features to add, but I've got no ETA for now.
Hi Fellow Gamers! Is there a drag-n-drop functionality on the (Player) Character Sheet? I want to drag "Class" and "Feast" onto the sheet but I cannot get it to work? MJ2K 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DM Jensen said: Hi Fellow Gamers! Is there a drag-n-drop functionality on the (Player) Character Sheet? I want to drag "Class" and "Feast" onto the sheet but I cannot get it to work? MJ2K&nbsp; You can drop feats, equipments, spells, weapons etc. (one at a time) on the related section of the sheet, after adding an entry with the "+" button. See:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Utilizing_the_Pathfinder_Compendium" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#Utilizing_the_Pathfinder_Compendium</a> You can not drop class, for now.
Hi Natha Thank - will give it a go.... MJ2K
Natha said: Anders said: Would it be possible to get an update on the progress of the sheet? Still looking forward to drag and drop monsters to be completed, and being able to add buffs. My campaign just had its first game after the summer break, so my players keep asking (and so shall I). Hi Anders. Concerning drag &amp; drop of monsters, since yesterday (what a coincidence ;) ), there's a new version of the NPC sheet on the Dev server, with a selected list of creatures updated in the Compendium, to be tested. We'll be delighted to have your feedback. See the related announcement post in the forum . Regarding buffs, it's still on the list of features to add, but I've got no ETA for now. After a quick look on the dev server, it all seems to work just fine - both dragging directly to the VTT (creating a token), and by dragging to a newly created npc sheet. Looking forward to using this in the future. When you add art/tokens, will this include setting up the token with link to HP and filling out its vision? Finally, I can understand how it could create some problems allowing users to add to the compendium, but how about we could have our own private compendium? Some feats, spells, etc might not find their way to the official compendium, or I might create my own. Being able to only fill out once would be great. Already I have a few spells and feats that I manually have written into 3+ sheets. Its a lot of work that I do not expect to do on a digital platform. Alternatively, we could be able to drag items from one sheet to another.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anders said: After a quick look on the dev server, it all seems to work just fine - both dragging directly to the VTT (creating a token), and by dragging to a newly created npc sheet. Looking forward to using this in the future. When you add art/tokens, will this include setting up the token with link to HP and filling out its vision? Finally, I can understand how it could create some problems allowing users to add to the compendium, but how about we could have our own private compendium? Some feats, spells, etc might not find their way to the official compendium, or I might create my own. Being able to only fill out once would be great. Already I have a few spells and feats that I manually have written into 3+ sheets. Its a lot of work that I do not expect to do on a digital platform. Alternatively, we could be able to drag items from one sheet to another. Hi Anders, and thanks for your feedback. Concerning art/tokens: assigning an attribute to one of the 3 bars of the token will be an option in the campaign settings (allowing you to assign HP).&nbsp; As for vision, probably not, as it would enforce a behaviour not suited to every campaign / DM (not even mentioning technical difficulties when dealing with maps using non imperial mesureament system). The request has been noted though. Concerning private compendiums, this subject is not really suited for this thread and I would suggest bringing it to the Suggestions &amp; Ideas subforum .
Hi Fellow Gamers, Maybe this is a really nob question? I really like the layout of PF Roll20 Sheet - nice and clean. However, when I attempt to pull a feat, equipment + others to the NPC sheet (after having created an NPC Sheet) the NPC Sheet disappears (drops down) to the menu bar! I dont know if it is my browser (firefox), browser settings or whatever? Do I perhaps have to change my pop-up window settings? Any advice would be great!

Edited 1535629898
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DM Jensen said: Hi Fellow Gamers, Maybe this is a really nob question? I really like the layout of PF Roll20 Sheet - nice and clean. However, when I attempt to pull a feat, equipment + others to the NPC sheet (after having created an NPC Sheet) the NPC Sheet disappears (drops down) to the menu bar! I dont know if it is my browser (firefox), browser settings or whatever? Do I perhaps have to change my pop-up window settings? Any advice would be great! Hi DM Jensen. The NPC sheet only accepts drops from Feats and Spells (for now) and only on an item added in the relative repeating section (item added by a click on "+"), like describe with a PC in the wiki ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_PCs" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_PCs</a> ). Is that what you're trying? That said, I've tried droping an item on the top on the option section (where it's supposed to accept an monster from the Compendium) and I don't see the behaviour you described (except that the NPC is named "Longsword" or something ;) ). Is your browser up to date? Can you try with Chrome, and/or deactivating any plug-in or extension?
Hi Natha, tested a bit with Chrome, and it (also) not working for me when I try to drop a monster template from the bestiary onto the NPC sheet. I found out that I can shrink the (main) browser window (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>) place the NPC (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/popout" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/popout</a>) behind the shrunken browser window and then I can drop "Feast" on to the NPC sheet ... really weird... I can only drop "Feats" on "Monster Templates" (say Kobold/Orc and so forth).
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DM Jensen said: Hi Natha, tested a bit with Chrome, and it (also) not working for me when I try to drop a monster template from the bestiary onto the NPC sheet. I found out that I can shrink the (main) browser window ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a> ) place the NPC ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/popout" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/popout</a> ) behind the shrunken browser window and then I can drop "Feast" on to the NPC sheet ... really weird... I can only drop "Feats" on "Monster Templates" (say Kobold/Orc and so forth). I'm not sure I undestrand what you described, but it's not supposed to be possible to do drag'n'drop from the Compendium on a character sheet when the character sheet is "popped out".

Edited 1535816907
Hi Natha, I tried to drag and drop NPC from the compendium like on the gif on the wiki ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_NPCs" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_NPCs</a> ) using the Kobold entry, but all I get is a blank new Character named Kobold. I don't get anything in the "Bio/Info" sections and if I drag and drop from the compenium to the NPC sheet, I got nothing updated.&nbsp; It works properly on other bestiary entries but not all. I'm under the impression it doesn't work on any bestiary entry tagged as PFB1, the orthers seems fine, for me at least
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Stupidus said: Hi Natha, I tried to drag and drop NPC from the compendium like on the gif on the wiki ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_NPCs" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official#For_NPCs</a> ) using the Kobold entry, but all I get is a blank new Character named Kobold. I don't get anything in the "Bio/Info" sections and if I drag and drop from the compenium to the NPC sheet, I got nothing updated.&nbsp; It works properly on other bestiary entries but not all. I'm under the impression it doesn't work on any bestiary entry tagged as PFB1, the orthers seems fine, for me at least Hi Stupidus. Thanks for your feedback. You are right. The PFB1 entries that are supposed to be only on the dev server for now seems to have made their way to the Live server's compendium. Unfortunately, the version of the character sheet on the Live server doesn't handle the new data for now. I'll inform the dev team and see what can be done.
Hello, I am a blind roll20 user and I have some feedback about this sheet's accessibility. I'm happy to report that all of the sheet's elements appear to be completely accessible except for any kind of drag and drop, but dragging and dropping will never be accessible in it's current form on any sheet. The only real thing about the sheet that bugs me is that it's not exactly easy to navigate at the moment. The headings for the various different areas of the sheet, (attacks, ability scores, AC items, etc), aren't correctly identified by my screen reading software. I don't know anything about how these sheets are coded unfortunately, but if you look at the Starfinder and Pathfinder Playtest sheet the way these headings are coded makes them identifiable by assistive technology. This fix alone would make the sheet significantly easier for blind people to navigate with screen readers. I'll post again if any other difficulties arise but honestly other than that it seems to work perfectly.S &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: Hello, I am a blind roll20 user and I have some feedback about this sheet's accessibility. I'm happy to report that all of the sheet's elements appear to be completely accessible except for any kind of drag and drop, but dragging and dropping will never be accessible in it's current form on any sheet. The only real thing about the sheet that bugs me is that it's not exactly easy to navigate at the moment. The headings for the various different areas of the sheet, (attacks, ability scores, AC items, etc), aren't correctly identified by my screen reading software. I don't know anything about how these sheets are coded unfortunately, but if you look at the Starfinder and Pathfinder Playtest sheet the way these headings are coded makes them identifiable by assistive technology. This fix alone would make the sheet significantly easier for blind people to navigate with screen readers. I'll post again if any other difficulties arise but honestly other than that it seems to work perfectly.S &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Hi Nick S. Thanks for your very interesting feedback. I will look into why the headings are problematic and let you know.
Natha said: Nick S. said: Hello, I am a blind roll20 user and I have some feedback about this sheet's accessibility. I'm happy to report that all of the sheet's elements appear to be completely accessible except for any kind of drag and drop, but dragging and dropping will never be accessible in it's current form on any sheet. The only real thing about the sheet that bugs me is that it's not exactly easy to navigate at the moment. The headings for the various different areas of the sheet, (attacks, ability scores, AC items, etc), aren't correctly identified by my screen reading software. I don't know anything about how these sheets are coded unfortunately, but if you look at the Starfinder and Pathfinder Playtest sheet the way these headings are coded makes them identifiable by assistive technology. This fix alone would make the sheet significantly easier for blind people to navigate with screen readers. I'll post again if any other difficulties arise but honestly other than that it seems to work perfectly.S &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Hi Nick S. Thanks for your very interesting feedback. I will look into why the headings are problematic and let you know. I looked at the sheet again so I'll try and give a little more feedback. So I can't necessarily always tell which parts are supposed to be headings. For instance there doesn't appear to be one for ability scores, saves or the area with BAB and CMB. There are what I think are headings for the attacks and skills sections. Some of the sections have buttons ahead of them to put their content in the chat, like HP, AC, Initiative, etc. I can't tell if these are also supposed to be headings or not. Basicly what this means for me is I navigate the sheet by having my screen reader jump from button to button, or from check-box to check-box, but it's a slow way to get around because there are a lot of these elements in each section. I wish I had a better grasp of how coding these sheets works but that's the best way I can think to describe how it currently works with my screen reading software.
Three Things Quickly: Positive - Sheet is simple and easy to use. All my players in one campaign are new to Pathfinder and this will help incredibly, thanks!. Negative - Two of my players added their STR mod to attack in the melee section and then again in the individual weapon attacks section. I'm sure there's a reason for it to be both places, it was just confusing for my players. Might be a way to make it more intuitive. Request - Just adding my support for usable Buffs. I'm sure it's challenging because there are so many considerations. It would be a huge quality of life improvement.

Edited 1537545587
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Darrell G. said: Three Things Quickly: Positive - Sheet is simple and easy to use. All my players in one campaign are new to Pathfinder and this will help incredibly, thanks!. Negative - Two of my players added their STR mod to attack in the melee section and then again in the individual weapon attacks section. I'm sure there's a reason for it to be both places, it was just confusing for my players. Might be a way to make it more intuitive. Request - Just adding my support for usable Buffs. I'm sure it's challenging because there are so many considerations. It would be a huge quality of life improvement. Hi Darrell, thanks for your feedback and sorry for the late response. Concerning the STR added to melee attack, there's not much that can be done except explaining how it works to your players, as there can't be (technically, for now) a restriction on adding STR as a second modifier to an attack that already has Melee as the first modifier (which already includes the STR mod of course). Furthermore, we want to let people use custom or third party rules that could bring special features to the table (like a feat which would double the STR mod to melee attacks). Any suggestion welcome though (knowing that technically, we can't really change the content of a dropdown list on the sheet, based on the choice of another dropdown list). Even if I can't give you an ETA for now, Buffs are high on the todo list ;)
This post is about the Charactermancer and the Compendium. If this is the wrong thread for that, could you please give me a link to the correct one? I'll move the post over there. The new Charactermancer is a nice feature, but it's missing a couple important things. Most importantly, it's missing the Favored Class bonus, so there's no way to indicate whether you want that extra hit point or skill point. Second, I created a Wizard, and it did the Spells wrong. It let me add 3 cantrips and I think 6 first level spells. The way Wizard Spellbooks work is they automatically get all the cantrips except for the ones from your opposed schools, and you get 3+int mod number of first level spells in the spell book. So for my Wizard with an int mod of +5 I would have been able to get 8 first level spells. Also noteworthy that I was not able to indicate my opposition schools during the Charactermancer process. One final issue with the Charactermancer is that I wasn't able to use it to select traits or an Archetype. This may be because these aren't currently in the Pathfinder Compendium since they weren't in the core rulebook. Are there any plans to add these to the Charactermancer or the compendium? I know the new official Pathfinder Reference document at aonprd.com has an enormous repository of Pathfinder content that would be great to have in the Roll20 compendium. I hope the Charactermancer continues to improve as it is currently the only way to add things from the Compendium that is accessible to blind users.

Edited 1537980406
I may be blind but is there a way to turn off encumbrance tracking?&nbsp;
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: This post is about the Charactermancer and the Compendium. If this is the wrong thread for that, could you please give me a link to the correct one? I'll move the post over there. The new Charactermancer is a nice feature, but it's missing a couple important things. Most importantly, it's missing the Favored Class bonus, so there's no way to indicate whether you want that extra hit point or skill point. Second, I created a Wizard, and it did the Spells wrong. It let me add 3 cantrips and I think 6 first level spells. The way Wizard Spellbooks work is they automatically get all the cantrips except for the ones from your opposed schools, and you get 3+int mod number of first level spells in the spell book. So for my Wizard with an int mod of +5 I would have been able to get 8 first level spells. Also noteworthy that I was not able to indicate my opposition schools during the Charactermancer process. One final issue with the Charactermancer is that I wasn't able to use it to select traits or an Archetype. This may be because these aren't currently in the Pathfinder Compendium since they weren't in the core rulebook. Are there any plans to add these to the Charactermancer or the compendium? I know the new official Pathfinder Reference document at aonprd.com has an enormous repository of Pathfinder content that would be great to have in the Roll20 compendium. I hope the Charactermancer continues to improve as it is currently the only way to add things from the Compendium that is accessible to blind users. Hi Nick S. and thanks again for your feedback. Favored class: you're right, this has been overlooked and will be adressed in an upcoming update. Cantrips: as you surely know, adding too many spells on the sheet (or any sheet, honestly) will slow down the sheet, and the entire game for every player. So, it's intentional that only the prepared cantrips can be chosen in the Charactermancer initialy. Level 1 spells: you are right, there's a bug in the calculation of known spells for starting wizards with high intelligence score. This will be adressed in an upcoming update. Opposition schools: as it has no mechanical effect on the sheet, I would suggest writing it in the notes where the chosen school is written, after the character build, in the Spells tab. Archetype: as advertised, the current Pathfinder Charactermancer is using the core rulebook only.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Karona said: I may be blind but is there a way to turn off encumbrance tracking?&nbsp; Hi Karona. You didn't miss anything, as there's no way to turn off encumbrance tracking, except by setting the weight of items to zero.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Nick S.&nbsp; For the time being, the Pathfinder Charactermancer is CRB only. I appreciate you pointing out an accessibility issue here regarding the other Compendium data, and I'll share that information with the team. Knowing where we have failed in making content more available to all our users is truly helpful, thank you :)
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Sheet Specific notes for 1.17 Release: • Configuration tab: Favored class per class is now a checkbox, not a radio button, to allow the character to have several Favored&nbsp; Classes (half-elf can have two for example). Checking the Favored Class will add one skill rank per level to the skill ranks total. HP will not be automatically modified (as too many factors can alter it). The last checked favored class will also set the Hit Die rolled by default when clicking "HP" in the main tab.
That doesn't make sense as a solution. If you want the hit point instead of the skill point, or if you want a different favored class bonus, your sheet will show that you have more skill points than you should. It's also going to be confusing because you can choose a different bonus at every level. The check-boxes are a good idea.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: That doesn't make sense as a solution. If you want the hit point instead of the skill point, or if you want a different favored class bonus, your sheet will show that you have more skill points than you should. It's also going to be confusing because you can choose a different bonus at every level. The check-boxes are a good idea. Hi Nick S. And thanks again for your feedback. And you are right again. I have misread the favored class rule and went with "and" instead of "or" concerning Hit Points and Skill Ranks. This will be adressed.
Thanks. I actually just thought of something, but it might not make sense. A box in the classes table for extra skill ranks could be a way to do it. This would provide a place to put the FCB skill ranks, as well as any other skill ranks you might get that wouldn't be effected by your intelligence modifier, like a Human would get. This would also be useful for some additional rules that might be used, such as the background skills system my group uses that gives you two extra ranks per level to put into skills like perform or profession or a few others. This would give an easy way to keep track of those. I don't know if that's a good idea or not but it could work.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: Thanks. I actually just thought of something, but it might not make sense. A box in the classes table for extra skill ranks could be a way to do it. This would provide a place to put the FCB skill ranks, as well as any other skill ranks you might get that wouldn't be effected by your intelligence modifier, like a Human would get. This would also be useful for some additional rules that might be used, such as the background skills system my group uses that gives you two extra ranks per level to put into skills like perform or profession or a few others. This would give an easy way to keep track of those. I don't know if that's a good idea or not but it could work. You read my mind or I read yours, because that's what's in the works. A misc skill ranks input, per class.

Edited 1538934898
this may have been answered already but one of my players is playing a monk and wants to use flurry but he cant do flurry without clicking the attack twice but the npc side of the sheet have a check box to add multi attack and does it pretty good is there a way to do that on the pc side&nbsp;

Edited 1538937532
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
tauntdragoon said: this may have been answered already but one of my players is playing a monk and wants to use flurry but he cant do flurry without clicking the attack twice but the npc side of the sheet have a check box to add multi attack and does it pretty good is there a way to do that on the pc side&nbsp; Hi Tauntdragoon. For now, there's no way to handle the Monk's Flurry of Blows in a one click attack on the PC Sheet, sorry. But this has been requested many times and will be adressed in a not-too-distant future update.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
New Updates! Charactermancer and PC Character sheet: Favored class is now a select in the Charactermancer allowing to choose between "No", "Yes (+1 Skill Ranks)" or "Yes (+1 HP)". Favored class checkboxes on the sheet don't affect total skills ranks anymore, but a new field for Misc bonus to skill ranks has been added, per class, in the Configuration tab. Bug fix: skill ranks per level minimum is now one. NPC Character sheet: Bug fixes on Melee and Ranged Attacks parsing for PRD monsters: critical range and damage type should be accurate whatever the attack wording.&nbsp;
I'm not sold on this Favored Class skill rank / hit points solution. I'm not using the Charactermancer but editing the sheet directly (as I believe you need to do for adding levels beyond first).&nbsp; If I choose to take an extra hit point when leveling up in my favored class, what is the implementation here? Do we need to manually edit the max hit points field? There's no clear way of looking back to see how many times you chose a hit point over a skill rank. Maybe this all falls out from the decision to make the max hp field an editable value rather than derived. Everything around favored class is possible now with the misc skill ranks column and being able to type whatever in as your max hit points, or even foregoing those options for an alternative favored class boon. But I don't think it's a clear or clean implementation.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Peter E.! Our goal with official sheets is to have flexibility to account for house rules and personal playstyle and to not force players to have to use a sheet in a specific automated way. Due to this, we do not automate much on the sheet from levelling up. Players may wish to track their different stat increases, which can be done several places in the Notes section of the sheet or bio if desired.&nbsp; There is always a delicate balance in providing tools (such as adding Favored Class to the Charactermancer for initial creation) and both saving on the sheet load in games and allowing the flexibility for house rules and alternate play.&nbsp; To directly answer your question: A player does need to adjust their sheet manually with each level up, and may wish to log what they choose for each level if they or their GM wish for a record of what choices were made at each level.&nbsp; Thank you for the questions, and I hope that helps :) Trivia

Edited 1540314130
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Sheet Updates for v1.19! Please enjoy :) This is a long one with a lot of images, but we are very excited to have Monk Attacks handled at last! Version 1.19 of the Pathfinder by Roll20 Character sheet introduces two new requested features regarding Weapons/Attacks: Flurry of Blows for Monk (or monk like) characters Additional attacks to handle features like Two-Weapon Fighting or Rapid Shot, with one click full-attack action Flurry of Blows (FoB) Required: Monk in class name To add auto calculated FoB attacks to your character, one of your classes needs to have the word “monk” (whatever the casing) in its name, and its level entered. Using non Core RuleBook classes with monk FoB abilities still need the word “monk” in one class: Note: if you add the word “monk” afterward character creation, the sheet will not recalculate the base FoB value until Level, BAB, or an ability score is modified. Adding a FoB attack A new “Flurry of Blows” option is available in the dropdown list of the first attack modifiers. Once selected, and with the second attack modifier set to an Ability (generally STR or DEX), the attack bonuses are calculated by the sheet based on your monk level(s), and other classe(s) BABs if applicable. Clicking the name of the attack will roll a full-attack action: Scaling with Level The Flurry of Blows attack bonuses and number scale automatically with the Monk’s class level. Here’s an example with an 18th level Monk: Additional attacks Weapons/Attacks can now have up to 3 additional attack rolls (with individual optional damage rolls) to handle features like Two-Weapon Fighting or Rapid Shot, on top of the automatically calculated attack rolls based on the BAB (or other chosen option) of the character. Two-Weapon fighting examples For a Level 1 fighter with a Longsword in her mainhand, a Shortsword off-hand and the Two-Weapon Fighting Feat (-2 minus to attack roll for both hands): Clicking the name of the attack will roll a full-attack action: Let’s say the proud Test Fighter is now level 12, and has gained the Improved and Greater Two-Weapon Fighting Feats. The two added additional attacks can be implemented this way: A full attack roll for Test Fighter now appears like this: And for Test Fighter's Rapid Shot: Test Fighter's incredible archery skills: Happy Rolling, Pathfinders!

Edited 1540331394
Is there any integration planned for ManyShot and similar effects that only apply extra damage to the first attack and not every iterative? (Picture a level 16 Ranger with four attacks + rapid shot and figuring out how to work ManyShot into just the first attack) It would be nice to be able to individually define each iterative attack, fully (like the community Pathfinder sheet) to have more control over each individual attack and whether it rolls or not. It'd also be really nice to be able to disable iterative attacks from BAB, instead of having to define a separate weapon using BAB (MAX), but that's not even an option in the Additional Attacks section. (ie: Greater Trip and similar common abilities that give an extra attack at Full BAB as part of your attack routine) I can't speak to it, myself, but some of my players were also grumbling that they were annoyed that there's a box to uncheck to disable the primary attack but it disables all the additional attacks section along with it, when you do.

Edited 1540366666
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
MarkOfTheDragon said: Hi MarkOfTheDragon and thanks again for your feedback :) &gt;&gt; Is there any integration planned for ManyShot and similar effects that only apply extra damage to the first attack and not every iterative? The ManyShot extra damages are dependant on the fact that the first attack hits, if I'm not mistaking. The idea would be that the player hits the damage roll button once more if the said attack hits. There are no plans to automate this as of now, but your resquest has been noted and will be reviewed. &gt;&gt; It'd also be really nice to be able to disable iterative attacks from BAB, instead of having to define a separate weapon using BAB (MAX) Clicking the first attack bonus link would roll a single attack at BAB Max. &gt;&gt; that's not even an option in the Additional Attacks section. (ie: Greater Trip and similar common abilities that give an extra attack at Full BAB as part of your attack routine) I'm not sure I follow this point, sorry, but just to clarify the "BAB" option of the Additional Attacks is in fact at BAB (Max). Additional Attacks roll one attack roll only (no Full BAB option) . This should be clarified in the dropdown list in the next update by changing the option name from "BAB" to "BAB Max". &gt;&gt; I can't speak to it, myself, but some of my players were also grumbling that they were annoyed that there's a box to uncheck to disable the primary attack but it disables all the additional attacks section along with it, when you do. Actually, the additional attacks were designed as dependent from the full attack action roll. What would be the use case where additional attacks would be needed without the "main" attack roll?
Hello everyone, Do you have any plans to permit to activate bonus textbox for roll like you do in the PC version of the sheet ? Problem is i need to turn the NPC sheet into a PC one to check the options i want (bonus textbox), and it reset the stats and skill of the creature. So, i don't really understand why it's possible on the PC version but NOT in the NPC version. Is there something i have miss ? Any plan on that ?&nbsp;

Edited 1540814000
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cabfire said: Hello everyone, Do you have any plans to permit to activate bonus textbox for roll like you do in the PC version of the sheet ? Problem is i need to turn the NPC sheet into a PC one to check the options i want (bonus textbox), and it reset the stats and skill of the creature. So, i don't really understand why it's possible on the PC version but NOT in the NPC version. Is there something i have miss ? Any plan on that ?&nbsp; (crosspost) Hi Cabfire. Can you be more specific about what you call "bonus textbox" on the PC sheet? Is it the "temp" or "misc" fields on the PC sheet? Or the ability to toggle a query modifier at roll time?