Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Official Pathfinder Character Sheet 1.22

Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: Hi Chell and thanks again for your feeback :) >> I've noticed what might be a small bug with the Buff's feature... when using it to apply bonuses to selective multi-word name skills such as Use Magic Device, Sleight of Hand, or Disable Device, it won't work. It will add bonuses to those when using a global modifier such as Skills though. Just can't apply modifiers to those skills individually. Right, there's a bug: spaces between words have been inadvertently removed from the aliases references. It will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, you can "sleightofhand, "usemagicdevice, "disabledevice" etc. Sorry for the inconvenience. >> Editable Climb/Swim Speeds - Various races have bonuses to these speed types, and there are also a few spells that modify these two speed types, as well as a couple magic items. Noted. A racial bonus to these speeds would do the trick? >> Editable Natural Armor under AC options - Currently have to use either Misc Armor under the options or create an entry in the AC Items section. Neither are ideal and both have their own set of problems tied to them. An entry in the AC Items section or a Buff are the best solution. 

Edited 1543339557
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Pathfinder by Roll20: v1.21 Release notes New version is out and live! Query modifiers for NPC Rolls NPC option section now has more roll options (same as the PC ones) to query modifiers when rolling: These options can now be set for new PC and NPC characters in the game settings. PC: MIN() and MAX() functions can be used in Buffs formulas You can now use MIN() and MAX() functions in Buffs formulas, respectively to get the lowest or the highest number between 2 or more values, seperated by commas. This is equivalent to {}kl1 or {}kh1 roll syntax. For example:  +MAX(FLOOR((@{class1_level}-3)/4),0) to AC will get the highest between the first calculation (using class1_level) and 0. Meaning that is the calculation ends with a negative number, 0 will be applied. Unfortunately, this means that commas (",") can not be used anymore to separate modifiers in a Buff with multiple modifiers. Line breaks or semicolons (";") must be used, starting v1.21. Separating modifiers in a Buff with commas will end in an usable or unpredictable Buff. Existing commas separating modifiers, in characters preceding v1.21, will be automatically transformed in semicolons when opening the character for the first time in v1.21 and above. Buffs documentation has been updated to reflect these changes. Example of Rage Buff with semicolons to seperate the different modifiers: PC: dynamic "Per Day" and "DC Mod" calculations with formulas In Spell-like abilities, and Features/Traits on the PC sheet, you can now set a fixed number or a dynamic formula for the number of uses per day (for example "3+@{wisdom_mod}"):   If the formula's syntax is wrong, the "per day" information won't appear. This will handle most common attributes like abilities, various class levels etc. If some attributes used don't seem to work but are needed, let us know for a fix in a future update. You can do the same for the DC modifiers in individual Spells: PC: Weapon Attacks and Damages bonus display with dynamic modifiers The sheet will now try to calculate the value typed in Attack or Damage(s) modifiers to add them to the display/link, even if it's a formula. If the sheet can't calculate it (because it includes dice or a query, for example ... or if the syntax is wrong), it will be interpreted as zero for display purpose, but it will of course be rolled as usual. (Silly) Examples: "+@{will}[Feat]+1[Mwk]"  PC: misc and temp bonuses for Swim and Climb Speed  In the option subsection of the speed section of the Main Tab, new stats have been added to handle permanent (Misc) and temporary (Temp) bonuses to Swim and Climb Speed. Temporary bonuses can be used in Buffs with "climb speed" and "swim speed". Misc Some Accessibility fixes Bug fix: Buffs using aliases with spaces / multiple words (like "Disable Device") are now fully functional Bug fix: DC is now properly kept and showed in roll when modified in NPC's  level 0 spells 
Some very welcome additions. Opening up more fields, like the "per day" ones, to support formulas is super great. Any chance for a button to re-fill all resource fields connected to a per day field? Call it rest. It could be macro-ed using API, but with repeating sections, the macro would have to be updated as the characters develop, and for each individual character. Perhaps you have some behind-the-scenes flag for those sections.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anders said: Some very welcome additions. Opening up more fields, like the "per day" ones, to support formulas is super great. Any chance for a button to re-fill all resource fields connected to a per day field? Call it rest. It could be macro-ed using API, but with repeating sections, the macro would have to be updated as the characters develop, and for each individual character. Perhaps you have some behind-the-scenes flag for those sections. Thanks for your feedback Anders :) Request noted for review. I'll have to put some thoughts into it.  PS: apologies for not answering your previous post about conditions and buffs flag values above 1, but it's also noted for review.
Totally wonderful update for me, long live to ROLL20 !
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cabfire said: Totally wonderful update for me, long live to ROLL20 ! Thanks Cabfire :) Happy rolling with Roll20 and Pathfinder! 

Edited 1543374901
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jeez Natha(and support)... great updates.  I might even consider changing sheets now.  ;-P

Edited 1543378164
Hello, Fantastic work with the sheets! They have made my life so much easier. Would it be possible to get it to work with custom attributes? Like below.   Another addition would be having a constitution_mod_base attribute? I can make one myself, but it may have issues like the one above.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Jeez Natha(and support)... great updates.  I might even consider changing sheets now.  ;-P :D  I'm speechless.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
MrXenark said: Hello, Fantastic work with the sheets! They have made my life so much easier. Would it be possible to get it to work with custom attributes? Like below.  Another addition would be having a constitution_mod_base attribute? I can make one myself, but it may have issues like the one above. Hi MrXenark, and thanks for your feedback :) Regarding custom attributes, request noted for review. Concerning a constitution_mod_base attribute, I'm not sure I get what it would be and do (or would be used for)? Can you elaborate or give me an example, please?

Edited 1543524380
Some "Per Day" attributes only go off the base value, not including temporary increments. Example: Barbarian Rages, ability damage, and the like. Edit: Just for clarification the attribute would show the constitution mod, or any mod, in their base value without being modified by temporary statuses.  Also, it would be good to have the ability to increase the amount of fields under weapons. In case we have a flaming sword on our off-hand or something and we would like damage 2 for the other attacks not in the main Bab change. Or even increase the amount of attacks for those of. Another change I'd recommend...But feel free to ignore, I doubt many people do as crazy things as I do.. But if you can make it the dynamic calculation modifier on the dice portion of the damage as well. Example, I want to do something that calculates Sneak Attack, Kineticist Blast, Channel Energy and increases per level. [[ceil(@{class1_level}/2)]]d6. Example at level 1 it would be 1d6, level 3 it would be 2d6, etc.  Final one I promise!... For now, but it would be nice to have an equipment tab where we can specify heads,wrist, etc based on the pathfinder slots. Or a way that we can add our own tabs. Like the "Feats" and "Features /Trait" for more organization. Thank you very much for listening! And again, the sheets are incredible specially for such a complicated game like Pathfinder, it has helped some of our less savvy players. We used to play without sheets before and I don't know how we ever did!
I 2nd MrXenarks request for some way to manage equipment slots. Each slot might even have a field using the new buff system, so that if I add a cloak of resistance I to my shoulder slot, I can fill out +1 resistance to saves - ensuring that it does not stack with other resistance bonuses gained via buffs. Currently I do this via buffs, but I would be nice to remove long term modifiers (like equipment) from the buff menu. A check-mark box for each slot would also be handy - like you do for armor. Also, in our game yesterday, I found that the only rolls we had to do manually was when we did healing potions. Could items on our gear list become clickable to chat, so we could add rolls to the description of the items? The players really seemed to like all the new features, and the drag-n-drop of items to both attack, armor and gear is a huge time saver. When we started the campaign, a few players were skeptical of the character sheet - it being digital and thrusting in the calculations it performed (why do I never hit and only roll the lowest damage?). Now it seems that they have been won over. Personally I love how easy it is to create monsters using the npc sheet, but I find that I try to limit myself to the Bestiary 1 monsters (hint hint, more supported material/give us access to add stuff to the compendium).
Hello Anders,a temporary solution for the potion thing would be to put them as weapons or SLA's, that's what we have been doing. But being able to use them from the inventory slot would be much better!
MrX... the great thing about the sheet is that you can easily adapt some parts to work for something else. A great strength indeed - and I do think I will pop potions into the attack, or trait section. But it seems that the devs are willing to put a lot of work into the sheet, and so far they seem to listen to our feedback. Please keep sharing minor or major tricks you use during your gameplayer - perhaps keeping it to pathfinder sheet here. In our group, one of the players are using the ammo script and a command button in the notes section to update remaining uses - took some time to set up, but ones we realized to use replacement code to delay the calculation of the script in the command button, it worked nicely.
Hi Natha, thanks for the great sheet. I personally really like the addition of buffs. Also, I'd really like to be able to click on the gear to post it to the chat. Now the most important reason I'm here for: My group and me have a problem with a bug since the update. We can't set the #used-value of the spell-like abilities to anything other than 0. Whenever we change the number in the field it changes back to 0 the following second. I assumed it may be a problem due to our characters being created before the 1.21 update, but even newly created characters have this problem. I assume its a problem with the German sheet we're using, as there is no mention in any of the posts here. Greetings, Alex PS: The inclusion of the charactermancer is brilliant.

Edited 1543736026
I'd love to see some options for special resources from various classes, such as Inspiration, Arcane Pool, Arcane Reservoir, &amp; Power Points. This could be located in any of the sheets tabs really... Also, any chance of getting Damage2 options on additional attacks? Maybe even an option to define the text for Damage2 so the roll template may read something like: Dagger &nbsp; (Melee+STR vs AC) &nbsp; <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d20cs>20+7[Melee]+2[STR]+1[MOD]+0[TEMP]+(0)[CONDITION]+0[QUERY] = ( 18 )+7+2+1+0+(0)+0" style="background-color: transparent; border: none; padding: 2px; font-weight: 700; cursor: help; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(24, 44, 74); line-height: 1.45em;">28 Damage <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d6+2[STR]+0[MOD]+0[TEMP]+0[QUERY] = ( 4 )+2+0+0+0" style="background-color: transparent; border: none; padding: 2px; font-weight: 700; cursor: help; font-size: 1.25em; color: rgb(24, 44, 74);">6 Piercing Sneak Attack <span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right fullcrit" original-title=" Rolling (((1+4)/4)+1)d6+0[]+0[MOD]+0[TEMP]+0[QUERY] = ( 3 + 6 )+0+0+0+0" style="background-color: transparent; border: none; padding: 2px; font-weight: 700; cursor: help; font-size: 1.25em; color: rgb(36, 115, 5);">9 Precision
Chell said: I'd love to see some options for special resources from various classes, such as Inspiration, Arcane Pool, Arcane Reservoir, &amp; Power Points. This could be located in any of the sheets tabs really... Also, any chance of getting Damage2 options on additional attacks? Maybe even an option to define the text for Damage2 so the roll template may read something like: Dagger &nbsp; (Melee+STR vs AC) &nbsp; <span class="userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d20cs>20+7[Melee]+2[STR]+1[MOD]+0[TEMP]+(0)[CONDITION]+0[QUERY] = ( 18 )+7+2+1+0+(0)+0" style="background-color: transparent ; border: none ; padding: 2px ; font-weight: ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.6em ; color: rgb( 24 , 44 , 74 ) ; line-height: 1.45em">28 Damage <span class="userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d6+2[STR]+0[MOD]+0[TEMP]+0[QUERY] = ( 4 )+2+0+0+0" style="background-color: transparent ; border: none ; padding: 2px ; font-weight: ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.25em ; color: rgb( 24 , 44 , 74 )">6 Piercing Sneak Attack 9 Precision Agreed, the damage2 tag looks weird, and being able to customize it would be great.

Edited 1543760022
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
MrXenark said: Some "Per Day" attributes only go off the base value, not including temporary increments. Example: Barbarian Rages, ability damage, and the like. Edit: Just for clarification the attribute would show the constitution mod, or any mod, in their base value without being modified by temporary statuses.&nbsp; Also, it would be good to have the ability to increase the amount of fields under weapons. In case we have a flaming sword on our off-hand or something and we would like damage 2 for the other attacks not in the main Bab change. Or even increase the amount of attacks for those of. Another change I'd recommend...But feel free to ignore, I doubt many people do as crazy things as I do.. But if you can make it the dynamic calculation modifier on the dice portion of the damage as well. Example, I want to do something that calculates Sneak Attack, Kineticist Blast, Channel Energy and increases per level.&nbsp;[[ceil(@{class1_level}/2)]]d6. Example at level 1 it would be 1d6, level 3 it would be 2d6, etc.&nbsp; Final one I promise!... For now, but it would be nice to have an equipment tab where we can specify heads,wrist, etc based on the pathfinder slots. Or a way that we can add our own tabs. Like the "Feats" and "Features /Trait" for more organization. Thank you very much for listening! And again, the sheets are incredible specially for such a complicated game like Pathfinder, it has helped some of our less savvy players. We used to play without sheets before and I don't know how we ever did! Thanks again for your feedback :) &gt;&gt; base attribute modifiers Understood and noted for review.&nbsp; &gt;&gt; But if you can make it the dynamic calculation modifier on the dice portion of the damage as well. You can already use a formula in the "dice" or "mod" part of the damage, and it would work in the roll/roll template (even if it would not display nicely using the dice part). &gt;&gt; increase the amount of fields under weapons. For the sake of the speed and load of the game(s), we try to limit the number of duplicate attributes. So, I would recommend to concatenate the various parts of the damages in the damage mod part, and detail the source with the rolls "tags" (like "+2d6[Fire sword]"). &gt;&gt; equipment tab where we can specify heads,wrist, etc based on the pathfinder slots Noted for review.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anders said: (...) Also, in our game yesterday, I found that the only rolls we had to do manually was when we did healing potions. Could items on our gear list become clickable to chat, so we could add rolls to the description of the items? The players really seemed to like all the new features, and the drag-n-drop of items to both attack, armor and gear is a huge time saver. When we started the campaign, a few players were skeptical of the character sheet - it being digital and thrusting in the calculations it performed (why do I never hit and only roll the lowest damage?). Now it seems that they have been won over. (...) &gt;&gt; "rolling" gear items Noted for review. It makes sense. &gt;&gt; drag-n-drop of items A little spoiler about upcoming features ;), a simplified / universal drop is in the works. &gt;&gt; Now it seems that they have been won over. That's good news :) Thanks again for the feedback.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alexander P. said: Hi Natha, thanks for the great sheet. I personally really like the addition of buffs. Also, I'd really like to be able to click on the gear to post it to the chat. Now the most important reason I'm here for: My group and me have a problem with a bug since the update. We can't set the #used-value of the spell-like abilities to anything other than 0. Whenever we change the number in the field it changes back to 0 the following second. I assumed it may be a problem due to our characters being created before the 1.21 update, but even newly created characters have this problem. I assume its a problem with the German sheet we're using, as there is no mention in any of the posts here. Greetings, Alex PS: The inclusion of the charactermancer is brilliant. Hi Alexander, and thanks a lot for your feedback and nice comments :) As for the spell-like abilities uses per day, that's a bug, introduced with dynamic per-day calculation. Sorry about the inconvenience. This will be fixed ASAP.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chell said: I'd love to see some options for special resources from various classes, such as Inspiration, Arcane Pool, Arcane Reservoir, &amp; Power Points. This could be located in any of the sheets tabs really... Also, any chance of getting Damage2 options on additional attacks? Maybe even an option to define the text for Damage2 so the roll template may read something like: Dagger &nbsp; (Melee+STR vs AC) &nbsp; <span class="userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d20cs>20+7[Melee]+2[STR]+1[MOD]+0[TEMP]+(0)[CONDITION]+0[QUERY] = ( 18 )+7+2+1+0+(0)+0" style="background-color: transparent ; border: none ; padding: 2px ; font-weight: ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.6em ; color: rgb( 24 , 44 , 74 ) ; line-height: 1.45em">28 Damage <span class="userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d6+2[STR]+0[MOD]+0[TEMP]+0[QUERY] = ( 4 )+2+0+0+0" style="background-color: transparent ; border: none ; padding: 2px ; font-weight: ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.25em ; color: rgb( 24 , 44 , 74 )">6 Piercing Sneak Attack 9 Precision Requests noted for review: - Custom ressources /&nbsp; attributes repeating section - Custom text for 2nd Damage
Natha said: Chell said: I'd love to see some options for special resources from various classes, such as Inspiration, Arcane Pool, Arcane Reservoir, &amp; Power Points. This could be located in any of the sheets tabs really... Also, any chance of getting Damage2 options on additional attacks? Maybe even an option to define the text for Damage2 so the roll template may read something like: Dagger &nbsp; (Melee+STR vs AC) &nbsp; <span class="userscript-userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d20cs>20+7[Melee]+2[STR]+1[MOD]+0[TEMP]+(0)[CONDITION]+0[QUERY] = ( 18 )+7+2+1+0+(0)+0" style="background-color: transparent ; border: none ; padding: 2px ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.6em ; color: rgb( 24 , 44 , 74 ) ; line-height: 1.45em">28 Damage <span class="userscript-userscript-inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling 1d6+2[STR]+0[MOD]+0[TEMP]+0[QUERY] = ( 4 )+2+0+0+0" style="background-color: transparent ; border: none ; padding: 2px ; cursor: help ; font-size: 1.25em ; color: rgb( 24 , 44 , 74 )">6 Piercing Sneak Attack 9 Precision Requests noted for review: - Custom ressources /&nbsp; attributes repeating section - Custom text for 2nd Damage and Damage2 on additional attacks instead of just the first attack for each weapon entry?

Edited 1543956345
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Natha said: Alexander P. said: Now the most important reason I'm here for: My group and me have a problem with a bug since the update. We can't set the #used-value of the spell-like abilities to anything other than 0. Whenever we change the number in the field it changes back to 0 the following second. I assumed it may be a problem due to our characters being created before the 1.21 update, but even newly created characters have this problem. Hi Alexander, and thanks a lot for your feedback and nice comments :) As for the spell-like abilities uses per day, that's a bug, introduced with dynamic per-day calculation. Sorry about the inconvenience. This will be fixed ASAP. This is fixed in the current live sheet.
Natha said: Natha said: Alexander P. said: Now the most important reason I'm here for: My group and me have a problem with a bug since the update. We can't set the #used-value of the spell-like abilities to anything other than 0. Whenever we change the number in the field it changes back to 0 the following second. I assumed it may be a problem due to our characters being created before the 1.21 update, but even newly created characters have this problem. Hi Alexander, and thanks a lot for your feedback and nice comments :) As for the spell-like abilities uses per day, that's a bug, introduced with dynamic per-day calculation. Sorry about the inconvenience. This will be fixed ASAP. This is fixed in the current live sheet. I've just tested it and came right here to thank you. Great work! :-) Greetings, Alex
How do I upgrade from Pathfinder Community character sheet to the Pathfinder Official sheet without losing the character data?&nbsp;&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
darth_borehd said: How do I upgrade from Pathfinder Community character sheet to the Pathfinder Official sheet without losing the character data?&nbsp;&nbsp; AFAIK, there isn't a method available to convert a PF Community sheet to the Official sheet.&nbsp; The attributes and auto-calculations are different between the sheets.
The only method I know of and is not ideal, is to create back up of the game. Then create a new one with the new character sheet and have both players in both games, then&nbsp; have them transfer the data manually. I do not recommend just making a copy of the game and then switching sheets as from my own experience it can lead to unexpected results and end up with performance issues.

Edited 1544551428
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
darth_borehd said: How do I upgrade from Pathfinder Community character sheet to the Pathfinder Official sheet without losing the character data?&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi Dath Borehd. Vince is right, at the moment, there is no method for converting between Official and Community Pathfinder sheets. There is the possibility that someone creates an API script that does this (which would require a Pro account), but I have not seen that available at this time.

Edited 1544579497
Is there any way I could get a copy of the macro the sheet rolls for attacks including damage rolls? I've looked at the details here:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official_Templates" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official_Templates</a> while trying to write custom macros for a game using these sheets, but haven't been able to recreate an attack macro. Having an "example" of what the sheet uses would help me to figure things out. Edit: I managed to get this by creating an attack macro on the sheet, running it, pressing "Up" on the chat box and copying the roll generated by the macro. /Edit. My issue right now is that damage isn't rolling at all. I've tried including various combinations of rolldmg1, dmg1, dmg1flag, but it never shows up in my macro right now. Based on my best comprehension of the info at the link provided, what I have now should work but does not. Copied here for reference: &amp;{template:pc} {{showchar=[[1]]}} {{charname=@{character_name}}} {{name=Bite}} {{atkvs=(Melee vs AC)}} {{type=attackdamage}} {{attack=[[1]]}} {{roll=@{ba}}} {{critconfirm=@{ba}}} {{rolldmg1=@{bd}}} {{rolldmg1type=BPS}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}} {{notes=trip only if bite hits}} I do &nbsp;get an attack roll with this, but no damage. @{ba} is an attribute which contains the actual attack info, for modularity. @{bd} is the same thing for the damage info. Edit2: I believe I've discovered my error. I lacked a "{{damage=1}}" section in my macro. However, I believe the wiki is misleading on this matter. The wiki states that the damage field is "[used] for damage only rolls (no "roll"/"roll1" etc.)" This led me to believe that the damage toggle isn't necessary if roll/roll1 are present. Incidentally, I also think it's very confusing how the first roll uses no number in the field entry, (just "roll") and the first damage does &nbsp;have a number ("dmg1.") This means that dmg is always offset 1 value higher than roll, which makes writing macros awkward. It'd probably improve the interface if you changed this, although I can see why you might be "stuck" with it now given how a change at this juncture would mess with any legacy variants currently in-play.

Edited 1545152267
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
(The update is live) Pathfinder by Roll20: v1.22 Release notes PC sheet: universal Drag'N'Drop from Compendium You can now drag and drop weapons, armors, gear, and spells anywhere on the sheet. The dropped item will be automatically added to the character in the appropriate section, without having to add an entry in the related section of the sheet. Dropping a weapon will add the item both to the Weapons/Attacks and to the Gear repeating sections. Dropping armor will add the item both to the AC items and to the Gear repeating sections. Note: &nbsp;Shields can be used to attack, and will be automatically added to Weapons/Attacks, AC Items and Gear repeating sections. Dropping spells will behave in various ways depending on the spell itself and the character: If the character has no spellcaster class, the spell dropped will be ignored. To avoid this behavior on a character without a spellcaster class, first check "SC" on the configuration tab for the current class before dropping the spell. If the dropped spell is in only one of the character's spellcaster class(es) spell list (which is referenced in the Compendium data), the spell will be automatically added to the sheet, with the spell level appropriate for the appropriate class.&nbsp; Example GIF: Note: &nbsp;that the spell won't be visible on the sheet if the character has no Known or Per-day number of spells for this spell level. If the dropped spell is in none or more than one of the spellcaster class spell lists for the active character (which is referenced in the Compendium data), a dialog will appear (similar to Charactermancer slides) for you to choose which class and level the spell should be added. This includes spell-like abilities. You can also cancel the drop at this dialogue. Example GIF: Also, parsing some dice expressions has been added to Damage and Description attributes of the spells and spell-like abilities, to automatically add inline rolling, as a quality of life update to the sheet. This will only function on spells and monsters newly dragged onto sheets and the tabletop. Expressions that should be parsed are similar to these: 1d6 [anything] per Caster Level ([anything] maximum 10d6) 1d6 [anything] per two Caster Levels ([anything] maximum 10d6) 1d8 [anything] + 1 [anything] per Caster Level ([anything] maximum +5) 2d10 rounds PC sheet: Custom Damage2 label &nbsp;In the Weapons/Attacks, Spells and Spell-like abilities repeating sections, you can now set the "Damage2" label, per item. Note: defaults to the previous "Damage2" text if not set. PC sheet: show Buff in chat A new button has been added in the configuration section of a Buff, allowing to show the buff in chat, for sharing with the GM, or other players interested by the modifiers (which can be easily copied from the chat, and paste in another sheet). Incidentally, the Buff internal ID can now be retrieved by dragging the show button in the macro quick bar.&nbsp; PC sheet: show Gear in chat A new button has been added to each item in the Gear repeating section, allowing to show the item in chat, including potential inline rolls. Incidentally, the Gear item internal ID can now be retrieved by dragging the show button in the macro quick bar. PC sheet: Rest and Recalc buttons In the Configuration Tab: "Rest" button will reset all per-day uses (set them to zero) for Features/Traits and Spell-like abilities. "Recalc" button will refresh most calculations on the sheet. Please use this if some dynamic calculations (like per-day max uses) seem out of date. This refresh should take between 250ms and 1+ second, depending on the number of attacks, spells and traits on the character. PC sheet: Abilities base&nbsp;modifiers On top of the regular abilities modifiers (like "strength_mod"), the sheet now calculates a "base_mod" for each ability (eg. "strength_base_mod"). This base modifier is calculated based on the base value of the ability (including racial modifiers), ignoring Conditions, Buffs and Temp attributes. The base modifiers are not used in any automatic calculations on the sheet, but can be used in macros and dynamic "formulas"/calculations in the sheet (like using "constitution_base_mod" to calculate the number of use per day of the Rage features). To view the base modifier value, hover the standard modifier value, as in the GIF below: Bug fixes Some spell descriptions were not showing up properly on NPCs when the spell was dropped from Compendium Game settings for NPC Attack &amp; Damage query modifiers are now properly applied Changing PC spell-like abilities per-day uses will no longer reset to zero
Hi, nice update, but I do have one question. You mentioned the new base mods thing and used a Barbarian's Rage rounds per day as an example, but I was wondering if there was a way to have the maximum rage rounds auto-calculate. For example, if you could put a formula in the per/day max box such as this 4+{con_mod}+(2*({character_level}-1)) The sintax might be wrong on that but I'm just using it as an example for how it could be done. The character level minus 1 is because you don't get two editional rounds at level 1.
Quick question - how can I set sneak attack in second attack just like in the picture above?
Hello. I have a small question. Is there a way to change font or size of text? Me and my friends love this sheet but we have to use Russian language because not all of us know English very well. And it is localized and it is grate but fonts are really a big mess in Russian: they are not fitting into boxes, overlapping and etc. So i am curios is there a way to fix this issue by myself or anybody know anyone who can help me with with this problem? Thank you.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vladislav T. said: Hello. I have a small question. Is there a way to change font or size of text? Me and my friends love this sheet but we have to use Russian language because not all of us know English very well. And it is localized and it is grate but fonts are really a big mess in Russian: they are not fitting into boxes, overlapping and etc. So i am curios is there a way to fix this issue by myself or anybody know anyone who can help me with with this problem? Thank you. Hi Vladislav, and thanks for using the sheet and your feedback. There's no easy way to change the font size, except by adding css class in the code, dependant on the language. And limiting size and wrapping of some parts of the sheet (I'm looking into that after looking at the russian translation, even if I'm sorry I don't understand russian). On a short notice, the easiest would be to test the sheet with the translation text included, and try to limit the translated text length to the original english length if possible?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
spellsword said: Quick question - how can I set sneak attack in second attack just like in the picture above? Hi spellsword. As in the screenshot, by replacing Damage2 text/label, and entering the damage dice:
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nick S. said: Hi, nice update, but I do have one question. You mentioned the new base mods thing and used a Barbarian's Rage rounds per day as an example, but I was wondering if there was a way to have the maximum rage rounds auto-calculate. For example, if you could put a formula in the per/day max box such as this 4+{con_mod}+(2*({character_level}-1)) The sintax might be wrong on that but I'm just using it as an example for how it could be done. The character level minus 1 is because you don't get two editional rounds at level 1. Hi Nick. Yes, you can use&nbsp; 4+@{constitution_base_mod}+((@{class1_level}-1)*2) in the "Per Day" field of a Features/Traits.

Edited 1545177229
Natha said: spellsword said: Quick question - how can I set sneak attack in second attack just like in the picture above? Hi spellsword. As in the screenshot, by replacing Damage2 text/label, and entering the damage dice: But that only works for the first attack. It doesn't show up with a second attack?

Edited 1545177994
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
spellsword said: But that only works for the first attack. It doesn't show up with a second attack? Extra attacks damage are independant from the main attack damage(s). So, yes, the adaptable damage2 label is only for the main attack. May I ask what case the attack you showed is for? PS: in the release note example, the character has a BAB of 6, so gets two main attack rolls in a full attack action.&nbsp;
Natha said: spellsword said: But that only works for the first attack. It doesn't show up with a second attack? Extra attacks damage are independant from the main attack damage(s). So, yes, the adaptable damage2 label is only for the main attack. May I ask what case the attack you showed is for? PS: in the release note example, the character has a BAB of 6, so gets two main attack rolls in a full attack action.&nbsp; Dagger throw - one normal attack, one off-hand
It seems that the temporary stat bonuses do not save.

Edited 1545213028
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
MrXenark said: It seems that the temporary stat bonuses do not save. It should not save if the character has a declared buff that could affect this stat (even if not toggled, as said in the Buff documentation). Is that the case?
Super nice update. Most of the stuff that we asked for since the last update, and a few additional features. Gear to chat takes the number one spot for me, closely followed by the "rest" feature. Though we need to adjust to track amount used, instead of amount remaining - not a big deal. My gaming is hit by the holliday hammer, but I am looking forward to give it all a spin in the new year.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anders said: Super nice update. Most of the stuff that we asked for since the last update, and a few additional features. Gear to chat takes the number one spot for me, closely followed by the "rest" feature. Though we need to adjust to track amount used, instead of amount remaining - not a big deal. My gaming is hit by the holliday hammer, but I am looking forward to give it all a spin in the new year. Hi Anders. Thanks again for your feedback. &gt;&gt; Though we need to adjust to track amount used, instead of amount remaining - not a big deal. Right, I should have been more specific about that.

Edited 1545216303
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
spellsword &nbsp;said: Dagger throw - one normal attack, one off-hand Ok. In this case, I would suggest use an independant weapons/attack entry for Sneak Attack Damage (with just the damage checked, and no attack) and click it when an another attack has hit. Or add another Extra attack in the main Weapon/Attack, and ignore the attack roll (just use the damage roll). (EDIT: PS: sorry for the "Off-Hhand" typo in the screenshots) &nbsp;

Edited 1545219795
Vladislav T. said: Hello. I have a small question. Is there a way to change font or size of text? Me and my friends love this sheet but we have to use Russian language because not all of us know English very well. And it is localized and it is grate but fonts are really a big mess in Russian: they are not fitting into boxes, overlapping and etc. So i am curios is there a way to fix this issue by myself or anybody know anyone who can help me with with this problem? Thank you. Привет, Владислав. Я автор русского перевода. Перевод появился на сайте только вчера в 21-22 часа по МСК, и я обнаружил, что косяков там правда много :/ Связано это с тем, что я, как переводчик, не знал, как слова будут размещены в рамках и приходилось гадать. Еще до полночи я исправил (по-крайней мере, я так надеюсь) почти все ошибки, но изменения появятся на сервере нескоро. Неделька, может-быть, и все будет окей. Забавно, что я делал этот перевод, в первую очередь, для своих, таких же как и у тебя, "не инглиш" друзей и я очень рад, что им пользоваться будем не только мы :) Можешь отправлять мне сообщения на этом сайте через профиль и оставлять свой фидбэк.

Edited 1545221908
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Andrey G. said: Привет, Владислав. Я автор русского перевода. Перевод появился на сайте только вчера в 21-22 часа по МСК, и я обнаружил, что косяков там правда много :/ Связано это с тем, что я, как переводчик, не знал, как слова будут размещены в рамках и приходилось гадать. Еще до полночи я исправил (по-крайней мере, я так надеюсь) почти все ошибки, но изменения появятся на сервере нескоро. Неделька, может-быть, и все будет окей. Забавно, что я делал этот перевод, в первую очередь, для своих, таких же как и у тебя, "не инглиш" друзей и я очень рад, что им пользоваться будем не только мы :) Можешь отправлять мне сообщения на этом сайте через профиль и оставлять свой фидбэк. Hi Andrey. After a raw google translate of your post, let me thank you for your translation and your help. Note that with a Pro account (yours or someone you know), you could try your translation before submitting it by using the Custom Sheet option on a campaign, the source code , and the content of your ru.json file&nbsp; in the translation tab. PS: the next merge of sheet updates might be a bit later than next week because of the hollidays, AFAIK.
Natha said: Andrey G. said: Привет, Владислав. Я автор русского перевода. Перевод появился на сайте только вчера в 21-22 часа по МСК, и я обнаружил, что косяков там правда много :/ Связано это с тем, что я, как переводчик, не знал, как слова будут размещены в рамках и приходилось гадать. Еще до полночи я исправил (по-крайней мере, я так надеюсь) почти все ошибки, но изменения появятся на сервере нескоро. Неделька, может-быть, и все будет окей. Забавно, что я делал этот перевод, в первую очередь, для своих, таких же как и у тебя, "не инглиш" друзей и я очень рад, что им пользоваться будем не только мы :) Можешь отправлять мне сообщения на этом сайте через профиль и оставлять свой фидбэк. Hi Andrey. After a raw google translate of your post, let me thank you for your translation and your help. Note that with a Pro account (yours or someone you know), you could try your translation before submitting it by using the Custom Sheet option on a campaign, the source code , and the content of your ru.json file&nbsp; in the translation tab. PS: the next merge of sheet updates might be a bit later than next week because of the hollidays, AFAIK. Thank YOU so much for such a nice character sheet!

Edited 1545238055
Big thanks to Natha and Andrey for their help and work!

Edited 1545253562
Hi all, I'm noticing something weird right now. I've been using the drag and drop for ages, it seems, and almost everything has been great (I've got a couple of weird happenings with spells that drive me nuts, but I digress...) but today when I drop a weapon into the weapons/attack section, it goes straight to the gear section. Actually I get a yellow screen pop-up saying "Accepting Drop from Compendium." Anyone else? Bug? Something local? Am I suddenly missing something new that wasn't there a "minute ago?" Thanks!

Edited 1545253750
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kirk L. said: Hi all, I'm noticing something weird right now. I've been using the drag and drop for ages, it seems, and almost everything has been great (I've got a couple of weird happenings with spells that drive me nuts, but I digress...) but today when I drop a weapon into the weapons/attack section, it goes straight to the gear section. Anyone else? Bug? Something local? Am I suddenly missing something new that wasn't there a "minute ago?" Thanks! Hi Kirk. The last update introduced universal drop from compendium (see the release notes for details). So dropping a weapon anywhere on the sheet should add the item to the Gear Item section AND to the Weapon/Attack section automatically. If it's only adding the item to the gear items section, it's not normal and might be a bug (or the item is not a weapon?).