Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[D&D 4E][PowerCard][AlterBar][Need Help] How to script or macro some type of powers

Hello everyone ! I am desperate. I have tried everything I could imagine. I am at wits end. I want to script two type of powers. Images below: **Twin Strike** This power targets either two different creatures (token_id 1 <> token_id 2) OR the same creature twice (token_id 1 == token_id 2). Let's go to the second power: **Scorching Burst** This here power can target up to NINE different targets but I don't always have nine targets available and I need to click on the last token five or six times at most. Hence my main issue. I am looking for solutions which work in conjunction with PowerCard and AlterBar which address the two powers above. I have tried almost everything I could find and understand. For example THIS test here which kicks the bucket when I target the same token. Please help, any advice is golden and I need a new way to approach them powers above. Anything is better than NOthing ! -Drakkanis
*bump*  ???
*bump* Wow ... helpful community this one here ...
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You're asking for help for a script that is not widely used, so it is going to take awhile for someone to be able to help you.&nbsp; Snarking at the community will not speed up assistance.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; That said, if you private message Sky ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/48576" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/48576</a> ), he's willing to help you out.&nbsp; He's the guy who wrote Powercards so is the best to help you out.&nbsp; (He is on a forum vacation so he can't post to threads, but can reply to PMs)
That explains a lot and thanks for the kind words and the noggin. Thing is I have lost hope, because I am not a programmer, I am three weeks into this, knee-deep in the dead and I am struggling to make a thing work. Also, These scripts are AWESOME-sauce, why wouldn't anyone use them is beyond me. Regards -Drakkanis
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
People generally don't use them because GMs tend to prefer roll templates which take less effort to produce results, even though they have fewer options available.&nbsp; I use Powercards in my own games,but it has been 2+ years since I last seriously tinkered with the script which is why I did not offer assistance. Since this will be handled via PM with Sky, I'll close this thread.&nbsp; :)