Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

EasyExperience error on line 612

Hey everyone, Me and some people are having an issue with the latest version of the EasyExperience script. The error which I've seen around the forums is TypeError: level.get(...).trim is not a function The call in question is on line 612 of the EasyExperience script, I believe the issue is that the level.get function called here returns an integer and trys to trim it. An integer cannot be trimmed hence it crashes. I believe the change was meant to fix spaces in the current level attribute in the character sheet. So if the sheet has a level of '1 ' it still can interpret that as a valid number. Workaround: Since line 612 is basically the only change as a workaround one could use the previous version via the API Settings.
I actually experienced that yesterday in a one-shot as well. Good to know that there's a workaround - thanks!
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
currLevel = String(level.get('current')).trim()*1, on line 612 should also just fix it.

Edited 1521629694
Nice, thanks Jakob. My idea was doing ''+level.get('current').trim()*1 but that's ugly as hell Edit: Mispelled Jakob - sorry for that
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Sorry about this guys. I hadn't seen any error reports. I'll get the fix pushed for next merge day.