Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with custom status markers script

Is there any way to 1. Toggle these with commands 2. Let players toggle them with commands?
Yes, and yes. I believe the TokenMod script has this functionality for you without needing to customize
Thanks Kyle! So I have the tokenmod script too but I can't get it to invoke any of the custom statuses / or use the commands of the custom status script to accomplish what I'm trying to.

Edited 1520534923
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, TokenMod only supports changing built-in properties on tokens.  The Custom Status Markers script provides a menu for toggling custom markers on tokens. This menu is available to both the GM and players, although only the GM can create new types of status markers. The toggle buttons in the menu apply the toggle to all the tokens you currently have selected, but it doesn't allow selection by IDs like TokenMod does. 
Thanks!