Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Terrain Generator error

Trying to follow through with the info on&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4554521/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4554521/slug%7D</a> and I got it all setup to be like the demo video, however when trying to generate a terrain, I get the following error in the api console:&nbsp;"TerrainGenerator: Couldn`t load page" I have the following scripts running for my 5th ed games (The G is a globe icon in the API page): traps.js VecMath.js TokenCollisions.js IsGM.js TurnMarker.js G Vector Math G World Map Discovery G Experience Tracker tonkenNumberer.js G 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion G LightCrumbTrails G Walls G Terrain Generator I have restarted my sandbox before starting/joining the game to attempt the load.&nbsp; The assets are paid for assets, however I copied them to my library, which I understand as the work around to utilize them.&nbsp; I get the same error on my own uploaded items as well. Just curious if there is something I am missing in setting up and using the script.&nbsp; Or if there is some incompatibility from a different script.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Probably your page name has a space in it?&nbsp; If your page is something like "Harper's Mill", you'll need to change the page name to something like "Harper's_Mill" before passing it as an argument to the script.
Hi Aaron,&nbsp; My page is the word test.&nbsp; I was able to get terrain to generate, however I need to have files loaded to the table from my pc.&nbsp; which is suck, since I just paid for 4 packs of tiles that I wanted to utilize with this (and dungeon mapper).&nbsp; It says:&nbsp;(From TerrainGenerator): Image must be uploaded to rollable table from your PC. It sounds like the API was changed to only allow keyed assets on your account, or 'local', or whatever is non-purchased content.&nbsp; So I guess I can get it to work, now I just have to do some lengthy legwork to get all the assets I paid for into my local library as uploaded items, instead of purchased assets.&nbsp; Womp, womp.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It’s not a new change, it’s always been that way and it’s a constant annoyance. :(