Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

i'm pretty new and any help would be appreciated

i'm wanting to set up my characters tokens to have 3 things. 1. when i put there tokens on the map there health is automatically added to the token in bar 1 2. when i put there tokens on the map there experience is automatically added to the token in bar 2. 3. when the players hit the marker for the next level (300,900,1200) etc i want the game to set the next level exp requirement automatically. any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited 1520710993
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What you are asking (number 3 specifically) for will probably require an API script (which is why you posted here) but you will need to go up to the pro subscription to gain access to the API. Number 1 and 2 could be done with the  linking token to character sheet .
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Specifically number 3 can be handled via my easy experience script.
Scott C. said: Specifically number 3 can be handled via my easy experience script. i found it its useful (but i can't make it recognize when a character hits a threshold)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thinking about how #3 could be implemented and a stray thought hit me. Sheetworkers might work but you would need to stay a pro while working on it as a custom sheet. I'm not sure if it would work or not as it was just a stray thought.
i'm planning on staying pro indefinetly