Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

setWithWorker and checkboxes

Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A while ago (6 months to a year) there were changes made to sheet workers so that things like selects and checkboxes used default values. For example if a checkbox is checked it returns a 1 in sheet workers. It seems the code does not behave in the same way when called via the API's "setWithWorker" - in that case it seems that the checkbox is not returning the correct value. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks

Edited 1520823435
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, This isn't a problem I've noticed while developing the Pathfinder Companion Script. Do you have some example code of the problem? Want to make sure I just haven't missed something in PFC that actually isn't working.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The change was made to repeating sections I believe. That is where I'm encountering the issue. If you're able to test it that'd be great. Otherwise I'll try to test soon.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
will do, I'm pretty sure PFC is working with them, but I'll see what's up.