Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow already uploaded graphics for handouts

Edited 1520793178
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
While making handouts for various types of creatures my PCs come across in a Starfinder game, I've been including pictures of alien creatures they come across along with basic information about them. For choosing a picture for the handouts though, the only option is to upload a new picture. It would be nice if we could choose a graphic that we've already uploaded to our library, such as tokens that are already being used for the creatures.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nevermind, I found out that I can drag graphics from my library over to the handout's image drop area.It would still be nice if it was clearer that you could drag an image from your library too instead of from your computer.