[LFDM] Solo Games?

Hello, just wondering if anyone would like to try hosting a solo game, I'd be up for playing, got some experience with several systems and willing to be an active adventurer, no matter what the stakes.
just a one man vs the world kind of thing? or NPC allies?
DLB
Pro
Translator
Q said: just a one man vs the world kind of thing? or NPC allies? Good Question. As a DM, Im curious as well
I'd be up for either one, tbh, anything as long as it's fun. Thanks for responding!

Edited 1521017989
Gold
Pro
D&DPlayer555 said: Hello, just wondering if anyone would like to try hosting a solo game, I'd be up for playing, got some experience with several systems and willing to be an active adventurer, no matter what the stakes. Spent any time on AD&D 2nd edition (1989-2000)? If you're interested we can talk more about a solo run in my homebrew world. p.s. I played a lot of one-on-one D&D after school biking to a friend's apartment, long ago. Sometimes I was the DM, sometimes the Player, just the 2 humans playing DnD, so I have some ideas about the format.
D&D Battle Rules games may fit what you are looking for, you control 1 of 2 warbands and fight to victory (or concession ;o)). https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/104412/ddm-skir... if you are interested, PM me and I'll send an invite. best regards, GTH
Hello, thanks for responding, I might be interested in playing 2nd Edition, I've played mostly 3.5 onward, but I'd be willing to give it a try possibly. For the D&D Battles, it sounds interesting, but I think I'd like to try a more general adventure, but thank you, I might be interested, still. Thanks!