New player looking to learn how to play DnD

I am a New player looking to learn how to play DnD
I can help, but it's a lot to learn, before learning how to D&D on Roll20. But it all comes down to an idea a concept for a character, and how that character will work in his play group, D&D isn't suppose to be a solo game. But if you would like just understanding of how one plays I should be able to assist.
I watched alot of YouTube videos and have the general concept. But have yet to played my first game yet
https://discord.gg/fsaKNDx join this server on discord we can help you. We host games on roll20 daily
Okay I will have to do that on my PC I am not sure if I am able to do that on my phone
it has an app for mobile access
I'm on it! Now to figure what to do haha 🤔
@Kronos, would anyone there happen to have a new game (1 - 3 level) that they would not mind assisting me run/test a homebrew class?  Looking to play on Saturday evenings (EST) and I would like to take the class for a test run.  ANy assistance would be helpful :-)
They don't allow homebrew classes and such for the sake of not introducing new people to a bunch of stuff that's not part of official
Ahh ok, thanks for the response 😀
It is so hard to find a game working with my work schedule 😣😭😭😭😭

Edited 1521019380
At the risk of being "that guy"...i have a little D&D exp and even less with roll20 but im also looking for a game. Can play Mon-Thurs 5:30pm-10PM EDT Iv played some 3.5 as a cleric but ultimately just looking to play and learn. 
I work rotating swing 12 hour shifts :(
That sucks Mikey, im blessed with a mon-fri 8-5 job...but cursed with EVERYONE I know working odd ball schedules :(
There can be only one.... 
*Flexes while dramatic music begins to increase in background*  While i may not be the victor, i shall at least be a contender.
If you are willing to try Pathfinder. Which is tech dnd 3.75. Take a look, Let me know if you are interested. https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6176555/lfp-custom-pathfinder-game
Hi! I'm also looking to learn more and join some beginner games. Does anyone have any tips?
Hey there, i have a friend whose brand new to dnd and so im looking to find a few players around the same skill level to play and learn with her, im planning on hosting my own home brew campaign fortnightly on either saturday or sunday afternoons +10AEST, it should be a fairly short campaign but would hope to continue it much further. let me know if you're interested.
Damsel said: Hey there, i have a friend whose brand new to dnd and so im looking to find a few players around the same skill level to play and learn with her, im planning on hosting my own home brew campaign fortnightly on either saturday or sunday afternoons +10AEST, it should be a fairly short campaign but would hope to continue it much further. let me know if you're interested. I work rotational swing hift 7am -7pm as well as 7pm-7am I live in the East coast