Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mirror Image Macro for 5e

Hey All Trying to Make a Mirror Image Macro for 5e. I want it to have a drop down list showing how many images I have picked and on the card to show the AC of the Image and the d20 roll. For those unfamiliar with the spell: "Three illusory duplicates of yourself appear in your space. Until the spell ends, the duplicates move with you and mimic your actions, shifting position so it’s impossible to track which image is real. You can use your action to dismiss the illusory duplicates. Each time a creature targets you with an attack during the spell’s duration, roll a d20 to determine whether the attack instead targets one of your duplicates. If you have three duplicates, you must roll a 6 or higher to change the attack’s target to a duplicate. With two duplicates, you must roll an 8 or higher. With one duplicate, you must roll an 11 or higher. A duplicate’s AC equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier. If an attack hits a duplicate, the duplicate is destroyed. A duplicate can be destroyed only by an attack that hits it. It ignores all other damage and effects. The spell ends when all three duplicates are destroyed. A creature is unaffected by this spell if it can’t see, if it relies on senses other than sight, such as blind sight, or if it can perceive illusions as false, as with true sight"

Edited 1598034895
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Edit: User Tommy kindly did  D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet translation of these (which were written for the Shaped Sheet) I have a really nice one (actually, its a set of three), but it requires the API, unfortunately. I'm including it here should you ever decide to upgrade, or if this question is clicked on by someone with a Pro subscription and the same need. The spell is set to run the macro called "3" !token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead !token-mod --set statusmarkers|!half-haze:3 &{template:5e-shaped} {{title=Three Duplicates}} {{text_big=If Mirror Roll is 6 or higher and duplicate is hit, destroy the duplicate. Mirror roll : [[[[1d20]]]] Mirror AC: [[12]] [Destroy Duplicate](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead !token-mod --set statusmarkers|!half-haze:2)}} This places a status marker on the token, with the number "3", indicating the existence of 4 mirror images. Click this macro every time you are targeted with an attack. It will roll the mirror roll. If the mirror roll is greater than the target number and the roll to hit was greater than the AC, click "destroy duplicate" in the chat window. This will run the macro called "2" !token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead !token-mod --set statusmarkers|!half-haze:2 &{template:5e-shaped} {{title=Two Duplicates}} {{text_big=If Mirror Roll is 8 or higher and duplicate is hit, destroy the duplicate. Mirror roll : [[[[1d20]]]] Mirror AC: [[12]] [Destroy Duplicate](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead !token-mod --set statusmarkers|!half-haze:1)}} This macro functions the same way as "3", but with the numbers appropriate for two images. When you click "destroy duplicate" it drops you down to 1. !token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead !token-mod --set statusmarkers|!half-haze:1 &{template:5e-shaped} {{title=One Duplicate}} {{text_big=If Mirror Roll is 11 or higher and duplicate is hit, destroy the duplicate. Mirror roll : [[[[1d20]]]] Mirror AC: [[12]] [Destroy Duplicate](!token-mod --set statusmarkers|=dead|-dead)}} Clicking "Destroy Duplicate" at this point clears all statuses.
That is stunning. I don't have the API but I am tempted to upgrade just for it!