Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tyranny of Dragons Bundle

How do I download both modules for this to be all under one campaign?  I've downloaded Hoard of the Dragon Queen but can't seem to find out how to add Rise of Tiamat to it.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Modules must be used as the basis for creating games. You would create another Game with Rise of Tiamat as the base, then move the players from one to the other with the Transmogrifier. 
So both modules can't be loaded into the same game.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The closest you could get would be to create two games and then copy everything in one to the other with the Transmogrifier. However, you’d loose all the organization for the things you copied over. 
I guess I'll go ahead and create both games and move the players.  Thanks for your help Aaron.
And for those who are not Pro users, I believe the Character Vault can be used to transfer characters between these two modules.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Good point, it can.