Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PageNavigator 2 issue

Hey everyone, there is an issue with the current version of the PageNavigator script by Scott. When making changes to the configuration (but also in other areas of the script) you may crash the API with the following error: ReferenceError: statusQuery is not defined ReferenceError: statusQuery is not defined The problem here is that, there is a typo in the script where the object property is defined with the name "statusquery" but later gets accessed with the name statusQuery (capital Q). The easiest workaround I have found (but not thoroughly tested) is to add the following snippet on line 49: statusQuery = statusquery, Please note, that the trailing comma is important. Hope this helps someone.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gah, I thought I fixed that in the last update. Thanks for the report Florian.