Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Rune Puzzles Add-on by Paul Camp - Not functioning anymore?

Edited 1521209275
Hi all, Brand new to the forums and DM'ing on Roll20, so please forgive me if something is awry on my end. I recently purchased the "Rune Puzzles Add-On" module from Paul C. I built an encounter with them in advance for my players, and everything seemed to be running perfecty. But, when I got into the game with my players, all of the puzzles/runes were replaced with broken image links. Puzzles were gone, roll overs were gone, everything using the data files was totally gone. Investigating the broken image link, it took me to an amazon hosting error page: <Error> <Code>AccessDenied</Code> <Message>Access Denied</Message> <RequestId>37EA91E8EC779F86</RequestId> <HostId> SMFUUGMzgMJFu1+/hLhF+wXNkOn/DaWkL9AakoCDYBRPeQfg0UdbkhqEzvNyKRF7ZVw4PpVC0Ww= </HostId></Error> As is, I'm fairly angry that I bought a mod and it all came crashing down literally in-game, ruining my encounter with live players. Any thoughts on how to either fix access to my mod images, or to gain access to the apparent updated files? Thanks! (Edited to remove inaccuracy noted below.)
Here's what it looks like from the macro page.
Update: I see that there are two versions of Rune Puzzles, one is Add-on (Which I have) and the other has other content which can be downloaded. So, it doesn't appear to be a new version, but there does seem to be an issue linking to the image host.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Thanks for this report, and sorry to hear about the negative experience with your game. We are looking into this now. Your patience is much appreciated!
Dean
Roll20 Team
The issue has been resolved. Let us know if you're still experiencing issues. Thanks again for reporting!
Acknowledged resolved!