Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Danish DM looking for players in the Copenhagen area

Hi everyone Looking to find 4-5 persons to play some good D&D 5th. edition and doing it pen & paper and DnD Beyond style. I'm interested in running the sessions as DM, but would prefer to meet up with people in the same room, around the table and just have some good D&D gaming going on. I'm planning to run the official 5th edition Forgotten Realms adventures. If there is anybody out there, living in or around Copenhagen who are interested in playing then write me and lets get those dice rolling :-) Experienced and new players are welcome. I myself have just stepped into the role as DM and have a couple of games under the belt. :-) but have been playing D&D before. I plan on playing every other or third weekend (Saturday or Sunday) for about 4-5 hours per session.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Only games hosted on Roll20 servers may be advertised via Roll20 tools.