Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Mine of Phandelver maps set to emit light

I've been running a game using LMoP version 1.3, and noticed that several maps have the background image set to emit light.  I just created a fresh game using the LMoP module to confirm, and it looks like basically all the maps are set to emit light of 60/30 and have the "Has Sight" box checked. I took screenshots of the initial settings on Cragmaw Castle, and then a box drawn on the dynamic lighting layer around the center of the map (as that's how I figured out where the light was coming from).
Hi  Asgorath , I am seeing this issue as well, I have submitted a ticket to the production team to make sure this is resolved. In the mean time, you should be able to disable the "Emit" option for the map.
Yeah I went through and turned off the emit option for the map images, cheers!