Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group of 4 players looking for a DM for DnD 5e

Edited 1521311015
Hello, Our group has been meeting on Saturdays (1-4 a month depending on availability) at 3:00pm GMT to play DnD 5e. Overall our group is pretty relaxed; we're there to have fun. Our characters are all made and ready to go. Our campaign so far has been fairly light-hearted.  We're looking for a DM who can meet at that time and is willing to help lead a fun campaign. New DMs are welcome. We're willing to adapt to a DM's new world, though we'd like to keep the character backstory relevant locations. I did forget to mention the first time I posted that we use discord for voice chat.
I'd be happy to offer a game or two, but would have to note in advance that Saturdays are days I might have to work but often have a decent amount of warning. It would be about 1000 for me, so I would be able to run several hours. Do you have particular content that you're interested in? Does your group utilize voice (highly preferred)?
I run a Ad&d 2nd Edition Game and I might be open to running a Saturday morning game. I'm in PST. I would love to meet your group and talk about what you're looking for... We can talk on Twitch or Discord. Message me back if you'd like to talk about it.
I have a group that starts at 7:00 pm est and goes till about midnight ish tell me if your interested