Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Better Music Organization

As a GM I have lot of songs that I like to play, and it is a hassle to scroll through them all of the folders, some fit combat, but sometimes I want a specific type of combat music and I don't want to see what I don't need at current time. To fix this issue, I think that allowing the folders to have folders within them similar to the journal tab would fix this issue, OR adding a search feature from tracks you've uploaded. Something like >Combat Music >>[Enemy] fight music >>Player Themes >Idle Music >>Ambient sounds >>Harold's Songs
I agree with this, it would be nice to be able to search through my music given I have at least 50+ songs that it makes clicking through every folder inconvenient when I want just the right song. Also subfolders should've been a feature by default honestly.
I would add to this that there are a number of other features that the Jukebox is sorely lacking (almost making it unfit for purpose, particularly when setting it up from scratch): Search - we have search capability on the Journal and the Art Library, why not the jukebox? Tags - the same as the above; I have songs that fit tense situations as well as combat, why do I need to add two separate instances to the jukebox to have them in playlists? Multi-select - dragging one by one is incredibly slow, why hasn't multiple select been implemented (again, like for art)?