Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sharing of compendiums.

I were wondering if it would ever be possible to share the content of the compendiums you've bought, with the session you're gm'ing for. I realize you can create handouts, but it would be a lot easier if everyone could just access it in the compendium of that game only of course. I realize that it's a question of copyrights and such, but maybe making it possible for pro players to do that, would be a huge improvement on a service I otherwise love. You guys are doing a splendid job btw. I've managed to really reconnect with my friends because of this site. It's allowed us to find a mutual interest that our entire group loves doing and together at that. So thank you for making our weekly sessions a possibility, with your fantastic site!
as i understand it handouts are the only way. 
lordmage said: as i understand it handouts are the only way.  Yeah, I'm aware. But it's a hassle, and it would be nice if they could just access it all from that one game, ya'know?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .