World Map Builder: Land Masses As this forum topic has been closed due to age, any feedback should be sent to me via  PM . Decided to make a post to plug my World Map Pack, as well as create a place for feedback and discussion. It is intended to allow GMs to put together continents to build a world. It includes variations for Color Maps and colorless Parchment Maps. Examples: (example images scaled down to help fit in the post) Four Colored Land Masses, with a Colored Water background Five Colored Land Masses, no background Two Colorless Land Masses, on a Parchment background Other Packs: [World Map Builder: More Land Masses] Marketplace (Pack 2) [World Map Builder: Islands] Marketplace (Pack 3) [World Map Builder: Terrain Features] Marketplace (Pack 4) [World Map Builder: More Terrain Features] Marketplace  (Pack 5) [World Map Builder: More Cliffs and Extras] Marketplace (Pack 6) [World Map Builder: Floating Land Masses] Marketplace  (Pack 7) [ World Map Builder: Rivers and Lakes] Marketplace  (Pack 8) Forum Discussion: [World Map Builder: More Land Masses] Feedback Post (Pack 2) [World Map Builder: Islands] Feedback Post (Pack 3) [World Map Builder: Terrain Features] Feedback Post (Pack 4) [World Map Builder: More Terrain Features] Feedback Post  (Pack 5) [World Map Builder: More Cliffs and Extras] Feedback Post (Pack 6) [World Map Builder: Floating Land Masses] Feedback Post  (Pack 7) [World Map Builder: Rivers and Lakes] Feedback Post  (Pack 8) If this topic is closed in the future due to inactivity, feel free to send feedback to me via  PM . Please use the pack's name in the subject line.