Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bookmarking interesting sets

If there isn't already a way to do this (I haven't seen a way to), mark sets so you can find them later, could that be added?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Michelle S. said: If there isn't already a way to do this (I haven't seen a way to), mark sets so you can find them later, could that be added? Jungle drums have said that things like carts and wishlists might happen in the Marketplace, but you can probably just bookmark the webpage for the set itself. Unless you mean in your own library and then you can edit the image name in your library so you can find it easily.
thank you so much
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: Michelle S. said: If there isn't already a way to do this (I haven't seen a way to), mark sets so you can find them later, could that be added? Jungle drums have said that things like carts and wishlists might happen in the Marketplace, but you can probably just bookmark the webpage for the set itself. Unless you mean in your own library and then you can edit the image name in your library so you can find it easily. Thanks.  Of course bookmarking, but I'd love a way to keep track without needing a large folder in my browser :-)

Edited 1521951125
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
How about keeping the links in a Handout in your Vault game along with your Monster Manual Journal entries? I have a Vault game with no players where I do all my Art Library & Monster Manual work.
Andrew R. said: How about keeping the links in a Handout in your Vault game along with your Monster Manual Journal entries? I have a Vault game with no players where I do all my Art Library & Monster Manual work. not a bad idea.  I don't have a "vault game", but I do have a copy for scripts I could do that in,