Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Reinvent the "Players" Banner When Dragging It From Map to Map [See Inside]

You have no idea how tired I get of having to drag that "players" banner from one side of my map list to the other, and I have to do it in increments of 5 or 6 maps at a time. There should be an option to actually highlight the banner itself, or perhaps even highlight a specific map itself with an option: "Place *Player* Banner here." or something, as opposed to having to drag it from one side to the other.
I agree. The best thing I found was to move the maps so I only drag it just far enough so I dont have to scroll or drop it on a page I dont want to. 

Edited 1524062014
You may benefit from archiving maps that you don't need any more to limit the number of maps displayed here. You can always restore archive maps if you find they are needed once again.
Or as a Pro user, you can use the Transmogrifier to export map pages to a holding/staging/"atlas" campaign.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .