Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

A friend's predicament

I'm attempting to launch my campaign with friends. I invited them all and one of them has had an interesting issue. When she loads into the game her entire game screen is grey and broken. Nothing shows up except for the UI at the top right. I'm wondering if this is a fixable bug. Thank you.
1391314322
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please have your player go to <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and follow the steps.
I have had some problems with my players as well over the last few weeks. We have come to the conclusion that there is one fix that will work 100% of the time. Download firefox..If you have firefox and it's not working, Uninstall firefox through add/remove programs, and re-download it. Once you have a fresh install of firefox, update the flash player. Chrome tends to break roll20.
Also I highly suggest using google+. It's way more stable that the communication built into roll20. Launch campaign via google+ and then invite your players.(they must have google+ account and be logged into their google+ homepage.) Some players will have to download the roll20 app via the left-hand menu. Also note that this will not "invite" players to your campaign. They still need join the campaign as normal.