Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Yggdrasill RPG [in English]

Edited 1522764820
Greetings, Being direct and light as an arrow: character sheet for the Yggdrasill RPG. Can anyone help? I have plans to run an online game for distant friends and enjoy this wonderful RPG. But I do not have the character sheet in ROLL20. How can I simulate a sheet for this game? Edit: in English! Thanks. Edit 2: I'm from Brazil / Rio de Janeiro / São Gonçalo Sjáumst bráðlega!
You need to create the html for the sheet.   I created a character sheet using almost 100% macros for Keltia, which uses the same system as Yggdrassil.

Edited 1522803180
I'm trying to create. But the fight is difficult! I've never used HTML. But I'm adapting. I needed some background help (CSS). Any idea of a background? Thanks for answering.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, I'm currently working on this character sheet ;) I'm struggling with the fight dice launch but the sheet would be soon available. It will be in French and translate in English (I'm French and it's a French RPG). If you're interested, I can PM you a test game to let you know the work in progress.

Edited 1522967704
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
scream (DM) if you need help with macros / rolltemplates or worker scripts
AquaAlex said: scream (DM) if you need help with macros / rolltemplates or worker scripts Thank you. Every help is welcome. As soon as I finish some work (things for Yggdrasill) I will prioritize this Character Sheet. Thanks.

Edited 1523552960
PadRpg said: Hi, I'm currently working on this character sheet ;) I'm struggling with the fight dice launch but the sheet would be soon available. It will be in French and translate in English (I'm French and it's a French RPG). If you're interested, I can PM you a test game to let you know the work in progress. "Claro que sim! Ah, desculpe. Empolguei-me!" Of course yes! Thank you! Let me translate. You can send her in French! I do not want to give work. It will be an honor to help! I'll be able to use your as a base for what I need. Thank you man!
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, I PM you the link to the game to test the sheet :)
Has anyone made any progress in this by chance? Highly curious here and would love to see a finished product I might be able to use in future games!
Greetings, The project paused due to a reading of Shadowrun's book (I plan to put some runners on the streets of Delver). I will continue as soon as I leave the Matrix. I need this Yggdrasill sheet for August (I have an adventure in mind). I'll send you some news.