Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: All the maps

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Me: So me what have you been up to? Also me : Oh just making all the maps. Me: Such as? Also me: Oh a couple of series of modular maps to make quick work of exploration games, one for forests and one for jungles . I also did some painted canyons on the basic terrain front.  Oh and a set of fantasy race inspired ships . Me: Anything for dungeon delving? Also me: You bet!  I did a set of dungeon decor , a stone fort , a moon temple , which has nothing to do with mooning people. Oh also some new portrait frames though those are more fantasy than dungeon specific. Me: Anything else fantasy related? Also me: A building Kit for cobblestone roads ? Me: What about for people who don't play fantasy games? Kill them. Also Me: Oh I have some new scifi stuff out, a cruiser interior building kit, a set for some space elves , and some fancy science stuff . Me: You've been pretty busy. Kill them all. Also me: Yeah Pretty busy. It could drive a man mad.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hey, mad is the new sane. =D  you HAVE been busy...  guess It's time to start prepping some more games...  Fantasy holodeck crossover session maybe?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hmm, expected more sets really... guess these will have to do! ;)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Your dungeon tiles are so good. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Love those ships!

Edited 1523097639
hi gabriel, love your work.....you cost me a lot of money :D i found a problem in one of your map packs (the only one till now) in "temples1" the "spider temple main floor" map has all the seperate hidden parts already in it so makes the secrets useless.  what i would like to see in the future: modular lava (like your modular river sets) cloud castle planar maps like the nine hells, abyss, the seven heavens etc visual effects like smoke, fog, fire etc construction set for castles barren lands (different from deserts) drow city ice palast canyons and valleys (for chokepoints like bridges) elemental planes maps overlays for making maps night, rainy, foggy etc pretty sure there is more :D
I use your maps almost exclusively. They will soon be seen on YouTube in my recorded sessions. The current campaign, The Valley of the Mage, looks great.
I adore your maps. I don't know if it is preference on your end, but I would love for more of your dungeon style sets to include some floor and wall segments for basic rooms in a limited fashion similar to the vile tiles dungeons series. Really the only thing holding me back from doubling down on more of your stuff!
^ What he said. I like to customize just a little bit and having some blank floor tiles and walls can let me make the changes I need without having to photoshop/hack it. 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sounds like they would help improve folks experience. I shall endeavor to include them in future releases when possible.  Thanks for taking the time to let me know.  Happy gaming!