Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Excited - First Module Published On Marketplace

andrewRedTable
Marketplace Creator
It feels good! I've been a DM for eons, but I'm new to Roll20, so it's super-exciting to see what great adventures can be had here. And it's been huge fun to design and playtest a series of one-session modules which can be played either as a campaign or standalone. Anyway, the first in the series, ' Archmage ' is up now. I'd love to hear your feedback, comments and suggestions.   
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I saw this the other day, looks fun. Welcome to the marketplace and best of luck to you :)
Gold
Forum Champion
Looking forward to play-testing this release soon. Saw it described in Roll20 "Community Corner" this week (they gave a good compliment). I'll probably swing back around to give my review. Congrats on your Module coming to Marketplace!
andrewRedTable
Marketplace Creator
Dsurion - you've published around 40 packs on the marketplace - I'm humbled and impressed! Do you have any tips or advice for a 'noob' Marketplace Creator?
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Cant say much about modules since I do tokens and maps, but we have a Slacks group for marketplace creators where we chat about random stuff, ask about critique and share wips of our work, if you would like to join let me know and i'll ask who can invite you there.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
andrewRedTable said: It feels good! I've been a DM for eons, but I'm new to Roll20, so it's super-exciting to see what great adventures can be had here. And it's been huge fun to design and playtest a series of one-session modules which can be played either as a campaign or standalone.  Welcome to the Dark Side, we have cookies and macros.
Dsurion said: Cant say much about modules since I do tokens and maps, but we have a Slacks group for marketplace creators where we chat about random stuff, ask about critique and share wips of our work, if you would like to join let me know and i'll ask who can invite you there. I'd love to be added, if that's ok, Dsurion....
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Monster Grin Games said: I'd love to be added, if that's ok, Dsurion.... Sure, send me a PM with your mail.
Thanks!