Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Maps, tile and token packs for use in module

I have played Roll20 for a while now and was thinking about making some modules to put on the marketplace. In that regard I wondered if any of the map, tile and token packs can be used in modules  that you sell on the marketplace. I guess its good commercial for the packs if they are used in good modules.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Marketplace purchases are for personal use only generally, however if there is a pack you like I'd recommend reaching out to the artist and see if they would consent/collaborate. I know of a couple of instances where popular artists have worked with module creators to produce some quality products.
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
Pretty much what Ziechael said. A direct PM to an artist is the best approach.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
I'm pretty sure there are several of us willing to take on a commission for creating maps.

Edited 1523368010
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I have recently been building a web site for myself, and one of the things I plan to include is purchasable commercial use licenses for my products to be used in Modules for Roll20 specifically. If you (or anyone else) are interested,  feel free to PM me.