Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder character sheet

Trying to create a Multiclass level 13 character, Level 3 Unchained Monk/Level 10 Cave Druid. I was wondering if anyone could help me go about doing this on the character sheet? Thanks for your help!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Varian. Which Pathfinder character sheet are you using? The Neceros one, the Official one ... ?
Hi Natha, thanks for getting back to me. Its the official PF sheet.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok, and you would need help on the building/rules side, or the sheet itself?
The sheet, like I'm not sure how to enter Unchained Monk 3 and Druid 10. For example under the Core page it says Class name, level, HD, Class hp, FC HP etc. And not sure what to put under caster level check. Would that be just 10?

Edited 1523346776
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Varian said: The sheet, like I'm not sure how to enter Unchained Monk 3 and Druid 10. For example under the Core page it says Class name, level, HD, Class hp, FC HP etc. And not sure what to put under caster level check. Would that be just 10? The Official sheet has no "Core" page, so I think you might confusing with the Community/Neceros sheet. Sorry, I'm not able to help you with this (excellent but dense) one. You might want to ask questions on the  dedicated topic for this sheet.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Varian said: The sheet, like I'm not sure how to enter Unchained Monk 3 and Druid 10. For example under the Core page it says Class name, level, HD, Class hp, FC HP etc. And not sure what to put under caster level check. Would that be just 10? Use the navigational triangle on the first column of the Classes and Levels section to expand additional rows for multi-classing.  Caster level is based off of the synced class you choose on the Spellcasting Class and Level section on the Spells page.  So if Druid is the first class you entered on the core tab, you would choose "1st Class" and it will automatically use the level entered on the core tab as the caster level.
ahh thank you Vince! It was hidden, hard one to find. Thanks a lot your the best.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Varian said: Thanks a lot your the best. Not by a long shot...lol The community sheet has lot's of features but probably isn't the most intuitive design. Takes some time to unravel, but it's worth it.