Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP/DM] [D&D 5e] New GM looking for players [Lost Mine of Phandelver]

I am a brand new GM looking for some players to DM. I have played a few games on Roll 20 before but nothing too big. I will admit that a large reason i am trying out DMing is because finding...compatible DMs has been......difficult lol. Apparently becoming a DM out of necessity is not too uncommon and i figure you have to start somewhere. Due to this players that are also interested in possibly DMing would be ideal but not required. I have done a lot of research on DnD and GMing and i am believe i am ready as you could be I do like constructive criticism so feel free just don't be a dck for the sake of being a dck. I would also be willing to teach new people about the game but i expect some research to be done beforehand especially regarding their character and character sheet which ideally i would like made beforehand but if you need help and the group is willing we can take some time to help with that. Any people that are interested can post here or private message me if you prefer. Most likely we would be playing Fridays probably after 5 pm EST time zone but we can all discuss a time and day. We will be playing the D&D starter adventure Lost Mine of Phandelver .
If it was any other day but Fri/Sat/Sun, I'd be totally interested. If it ends up that way, please consider me.
as chance would have it we have been doing Mondays recently and might continue a game at 5 pm or later today interested?
bump
What time zone and how many players are you looking for?
EST eastern standerd only a couple but if there are too many i may split them up how many players do you have that might want to join?
I could do Tuesdays 
I can do almost any day and have a reasonably flexile schedule and I would love to join
I am part of a group that has a few guys (including myself) that take turns running various one-shots here and there when there are enough people.  We don't really have the time to do a campaign and meet regularly, but do try to play as much as possible whenever everyone is available. Most of us are in EST, but we do have a few people in different time zones and generally play about 8 EST mostly on Saturdays since that's when most of us don't have school or work, but we have played on weekdays and is really up to how busy we all are at the time. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Hey man if this is still ongoing and you need some more people id be interested. Im kinda new to the game but i think i grasp the basics really well. 
i would love to join
bump
i would love to join. have never played 5th edition tho but recently bought the the players handbook and have been reading through it.
New to DnD but would like to learn enough to DM one day. Weekday afternoons ending before 9pm PST/Midnight EST (later Fridays) or Saturday afternoons are good for me I have ideas for a Fighter, a Sorcerer and maybe a Rogue.
Hey Scott! Still relatively new, but am starting to get the flow of things. Would love to join and am fairly flexible with playing any character.
Thats 5am here for me Saturday morning, which could work well. Could you message me if you are still looking
Are you still looking for players?  And if so, have you settled on a session time?