Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

War for the crown Songbird, Scion, Saboteur

Do we have any news on when this will be added to roll20? I'm nearing the end of book 1 with my group after purchasing the Crownfall installation on roll20. I'm a big fan so far of how the first one was implemeneted as was my group. If there is any news on this at all it'd be greatly appreciated as a way to help me tide my group over a bit.
Dean
Roll20 Team
It's live today :) <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/27" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/27</a>... Enjoy!
I love the Pathfinder adventure paths but the pricing on here seems crazy compared to other modules. I had assumed that the later add-ons would be much cheaper than the initial core module. Once you have purchased all 6 installments you will be looking at around $150! Meanwhile Storm-king's Thunder, Tyranny of Dragons, etc come in at around a third of the cost for a similar product (ie. a long term campaign). Even if you look at the 6 installments as individual products a module with only 4 Battle maps for $25 just doesn't compare to other products available in the market place. I'm going to have to pass. Sorry Paizo...
I'm surprised you think the pricing is crazy as I thought it was fantastic value.The PDF itself is $17.99 and as far as I could see, it has everything that my softcover has. On top of that it has EVERYTHING entered for you. It's a huge time saver. I think you aren't comparing products that are the same. A quick look at Storm King has it at 256 pages and you're comparing it to a product that is about 90 pages per book, with 6 books coming in at 540 pages. Big difference. I don't have any of the WotC stuff so I can't really compare the actual myself. Maybe you think Paizo itself is over priced, I don't know, but that is a different discussion.