Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleting an Item

Hi there, I'm using the official Pathfinder character sheet and was wondering if I could get some help. Under the equipment tab below "Worn Equipment" I have an old item listed there which I deleted, it won't come off my "Worn Equipment" armor slot. Anyone know how to get rid of it? Thank you!
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is no "Worn Equipment" nor Armor slot on the Official Pathfinder Character sheet. You may be using the Comunity/Neceros sheet instead?
oh jeez, yes sorry I guess it is the neceros sheet, just like my other post its the Neceros you are correct. 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problemo :)
any idea how I could delete it?

Edited 1523417826
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I wasn't able to repeat the issue, so it may be unique to the character... Try the recalc button at the top of the sheet.  If that doesn't work.  Try adding another item to the same worn item slot.
Hmm, the item was deleted and replaced with something else. I hope I dont have to create a whole new sheet ahhh
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
When you delete the new item or change the location, does it update the worn item table?
It's not anywhere on my equipment sheet anymore, it just shows up under Equipment tab "Worn Equipment" from before, and under Defenses tab "Armor and Shield" its still in there :(
Figured it out! An error finally showed up when I tried entering another Armor slot, then I just deleted it and it was gone :) weird.