Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nord Games Treasure Packs

I am thinking of buying the Nord Games Treasure packs. Seems like a fun way to do treasure and it includes a roll20 rollable table. I am wondering if anyone has bought these items and how what your opinion is of them. Also if anyone would know if there random monster decks also have a roll20 tollable table. They don't say.Thanks for the help.
I have two of the treasure packs, and I really like them.  They give some interesting and creative ways to present treasure, such as druid "scrolls" presented as runes traced on an antler.  The cards are nice themselves, and it's an extra bonus that a rollable table is included.  For now, I just use them myself, but I may eventually allow my players to draw and roll themselves.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm curious how the Rollable Table works on the sets that have it. Does it print TEXT or an image of the card into the chat? I wish that Card Decks could print their text-name into Chat when drawn or played.
I assume text is thrown out. Whether or not there set up to automatically roll for you or not would be neat know.  
Gold
Forum Champion
Brian T. said: I assume text is thrown out. Whether or not there set up to automatically roll for you or not would be neat know.   Not sure what "thrown out" means here. Displayed, or ignored? Also not sure what you are asking with "automatically roll"? Normally when there is a Rollable Table it can be rolled with a click, or in chat with the macro command:  1t[Name-Of-The-Rollable-Table]
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Gold said: I wish that Card Decks could print their text-name into Chat when drawn or played. I know someone that could fix that for you with an API script...

Edited 1523930643
Gold
Forum Champion
The Aaron said: Gold said: I wish that Card Decks could print their text-name into Chat when drawn or played. I know someone that could fix that for you with an API script... I've asked that one before and feel like I heard the API didn't have access to _______ ? Something that affected this. I would like an API script to do it, and will support development of such. I strongly think that it would enhance accessibility (for screen readers) as a built-in feature, plus I can think of several more uses for it in-game anyway besides readability and chat-logging of draws & plays. Set us up The Aaron, please. When you find time for free-casting scriptomancy. A relatively simple skeleton of the script would be cool to start with, just CHAT the Name of the Card with the verb if it is drawn, played, discarded, stolen. Of course cool options could evolve from there (pic yes-back/yes-front/no, whisper yes/no, show stolens yes/no, change the verb from "drawn" to "selected" or "acquired" or "picked up" etc).
Following development of this script...
Gozer the Gozerian said: I have two of the treasure packs, and I really like them.  They give some interesting and creative ways to present treasure, such as druid "scrolls" presented as runes traced on an antler.  The cards are nice themselves, and it's an extra bonus that a rollable table is included.  For now, I just use them myself, but I may eventually allow my players to draw and roll themselves. Would you have to upload the cards to your storage library? or are these an add on? Thanks.
They're an add-on.